Home Forums General Gear for Kique-2

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Molkire

Hello.
    This is a pure rogue, INT based build, using repeaters. For the pewpewpew effect.
    For that reason, no doubleshot is needed, as it hogs too much APs and items and such to raise to a meaningful level. Instead using assassin’s mark, improved deception, strategic distancing, mischievous ledge-finding et cetera, to accopmlish fast sneak attacks.I know Great Crossbows might be better, but they are PEW… PEW… PEW… so very not the same.

Disclaimers dealt with, here’s the gear I’ve come up with:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NfhaVk4kTAy3iexgp9IotV4Li-lNL4XIqok9uE9HO9o/edit?usp=sharing

none of the augment slots are filled
    Mssing stats on the right, non-calculated items also there – currently boots, goggles, trinket

I’m only vaguely familiar with cannith crafting, not at all with legendary green steel and slave lords types.

I might have missed something, feel free to ridicule, comment, advise, point out, scoff at, or just generaly have no opinion about it.

Thanks in advance.

Sinaefay

I’d suggest the following. Granted, I dont play a ranged rogue, but I think will fill out the gear empties you have.

Cannith crafted Goggles (Ability: Wisdom 15, Non-scaling: True Sight, Ability: Insightful Intelligence 7)

Cannith crafted Trinket (Trinkets (Save: Spell Saves 12, Defense: Healing Amplification 61, Skill: Insightful Spot 11)

Slavers Crafting:

Legendary Shackles (boots) with False Life +67 | Armor Piercing +28 | Spot +22 | Quality Fortification +45

Instead of the Legendary Band of Insightful Commands, go for:
    Legendary Five Rings with Constitution +17 | Resistance +14 | Tendon Slice +14 | Quality Constitution +4

Legend

Have just planned the end game gear for my repeater/g xbow rogue, took quite a lot of changing aaround, I dont like to keep swapping in items for rogue skills and these skills can be covered quite easily, imo you are quite a bit out on optimal in some areas.

From memory would try and fit in:
    I think i have the slavers trinket for the +8 con and lesser displace.
    As ranged rogue dps is all about sneak attack and hide skill from Psion of Ethereal Plane, should therefore have a LGS crafted pair of goggles with Dex bonus skills (this also covers open lock skill) will get your hide skill into hundreds.
    Max dps comes from Thunderforged light armor with shadow killer.
    Executioners and Ring of Prowess u have covered.
    End game should go for 3 crafted slavers (for set) and maybe some CC, the slavers will also cover remaining rogue skills.
    I might also have Boots of Blessed in there.
    and cant remember if i managed to fit in Mys bracers or cloak.

With the large investment needed for decent slavers would only craft once you have reaper blanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us