Home Forums Guild Vault For Roll: ee Jorgundal's Collar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sinaefay

I have a spare Jorgundal’s collar (ee) that Im offering for roll. Lowest roll on a d100 wins it, and you must do this by latest on Friday Aug 9. For those who dont know, a roll is done by grouping with an officer of the guild and then roll in party. Said officer will then post your roll in this thread.

Sinaefay

Clarmydia rolls 39 (1d100).

Ryan

Nice donation Jan.

Sadly Soul is still seven levels from being able to use it, Nannabot is by no stretch of the imagination a battle Cleric and if Mantrax has to start hitting things in EE then the quest is already doomed 🙂

Good luck rollers

CaT

Oh, that is a nice item, sweet donation Jan. I would like to roll too for my fighter! Is it a problem that he is only 20 and cannot use it yet? Only now I am trying to get him flagged for raids, but it’s harder since he cannot compare survivability wise with my cleric/wizard 🙁

Sinaefay

Anyone who has a character that can use it, or will be able to use it soon, can roll for it.

Catgrim, better level him to 23-25 and flag while doing that. Dont look at flagging as the main purpose, but as something to do while you get xp. A l20 will struggle in eh fot for example, as he has very litte gain from EDs (unless he’s a TR and has several capped EDs and 2-3 twists since previous lives). Also, sure you can roll, as long as you are playing him now to level him up.

Sinaefay

Xuth rolls 31 (d100).

CaT

You are right Jan, though I feel like I am going soooo slow even though I bought tomes on all my toons etc to compensate with my lack of free time :/

Sinaefay

Ispepxam rolls 7 (d100).

Catpaw rolls 36 (d100).

Kerthe rolls 8 (d100).

Otnasug rolls 73 (d100).

Grugno rolls 94 (d100).

Lithi rolls 67 (d100).

Mahanaxar rolls 8 (1d100).

Nethraunien rolls 82 (d100).

Legend

(Party:): Legenddruss rolls 67 (1d100).

Sinaefay

Congratulations Jimmy, you have mail 🙂

Ispepxam

Thanks very much Jan. I’m still going through lvl 24 XP farming in Gianthold and High Road right now, so hope to make use of it very soon.
    Cheers, Ispep – Jimmy

CaT

Grats Jimmy! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us