Home Forums Tricks and Tactics Farming Comms of Valor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CaT

Dear Swords,

I am trying to get enough Heart Seeds (at 27 atm) to eTR+TR my wizard sometimes soon. Anyone has suggestions getting to the magic 42 faster? I don’t have that much time for gaming so I am looking for some easy, quick solutions even if they will be a bit repetitive 🙂

Thanks for all the help!

Sinaefay

Im sure others have their own favorite methods, but I find it easier when aiming for a set of quests, like the eveningstar chains, and then do one chain on either eh or ee (as one prefers), or if in GH, do maze and trial (or foundation and cry) on eh or ee.

Doing quests on ee gives more comm’s, but as it might take longer due to having to get a group, doing them faster on eh is better IMO. Generally speaking, level 25 quests and higher pays off more than lower level quests. For example, if you got 2 hours, doing the high road quests on eh should net you good return if you solo or shortman them. If you got a group for ee, even better.

The main thing to remember is that if your quest is listed by /ransack, you will not get any comm’s from it.

CaT

Thank you Jan, I will check which quests are over 25 and try to run some on eH. I think I got the most 30 comms from running Wheloon quests on eH, but not sure atm. The max I got was 50? from eE FoT.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us