Home Forums Guild Diary Friday Raids 28/09 from 7pm

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sinaefay

Legend is away this friday, so Im organizing some raids instead. Start time is 7:00 uk time, but will start to form up around 6:50.

We will start with epic hard von5-6, followed by an epic hard LoB and finishing the evening with either: elite shroud or hard/elite ToD – depending on what group fancies.

– Can be any level for the raids, but needs to be flagged.

–  If not full after 20 minutes, free spots will go to reserves or failing that, shouting in guild chat.

1.  Jan
    2. Domend – Caster/Melee for Velah, Polerin for LoB :: Voted Tod (bringing Domend)
    3. Flavia – Mill Velah, Blackie LoB :: Voted Tod (bringing Blackie, Flavia or Laria)
    4. Loholt – no vote atm
    5. Mulrikus – Mullt for all :: Voted Shroud
    6. Mandragoran – Any to suit :: Voted ToD
    7. Myror :: Voted Shroud
    8. Twin :: No vote atm

Votes Tod: 3

Votes Shroud: 2

Reserves:

Domend

Signing up for those . Hopefully i will be out on Friday.

Will come with Wizard or Dualist on Velah.

Lob With Rogue : Polerin.

ToD with Domend its 19th or 20th.

Flavia

The usual suspects, Mill for VON and Blacklock for LoB ( unless you need a Flav for LoB ).
    As required for the rest ( note : Blackie, Flav or Laria for ToD due to Flagging )

Argante

Loholt will be available for all.

Mulrikus

Mullt would really be grateful to join the raid on Friday!

But Mullt is neither flagged for TOD nor have the anchor boots for it, so voting for shroud elite and/or have to leave the party at TOD point

Mandragoran

Signing up, can bring any to suit.

Vote for ToD

Flavia

Warning :

Right now I’m out of phone and internet access at home. According to the Telco Operator the phone line should be repaired by tomorrow 6PM ( France Time, and contractual repair time for the phone line )… there is no warranty I’ll have the net back by then.  I’ll try to see if I can borrow a 3G card at work today in the eventuality, but here too there’s no warranty that I’ll be able to connect.

So if I’m not around on time my spot will be free as it means I’ll spend another evening playing Civ V instead of DDO.

Edit Friday morning :  Everything has been fixed as of 10 minutes ago. ( both phone and DSL line )

Myror

Sign me up please. I’d vote for Shroud

Twinswords

signing up with Two or what is needed for most of them

Twin

Sinaefay

Thanks all who signed up and all who joined during the evening. I had good fun. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us