Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids Fri 26/10 from 7:00 uk time + Other

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Hi All

Epic Raids this Friday from 7:00 uk time.

-Start with Epic Hard Velah 5&6 hard, then onto an Epic Hard Queen, then to a hard/leet shroud guild race, however many from guild split into 2 random teams to complete the fastest, if enough time can then do a fast EH Chrono.

– Any level for each just be flagged for all.

– If not logged by 7:20pm spots will be advertised so those joining don’t lose too much xp.

1. Legend
    2. Arg
    3. Flav
    4. Jan
    5. Twin
    6. Leo
    7. Vik
    8. Enda
    9. Myror

Also, for next week was thinking about something a bit different, some sort of guild competitions relating to specific quests, perhaps using the pvp a little, am sure can get some nice named loot together for prizes, any ideas when you sign up will be most welcome and we can see how it goes.

For example

– PVP competition, groups must be setup the same with regards to classes, each person puts 1 LDS/1 Flawless into a pot, we have so many rounds of the group pvp, overall winners take the reward from other group, can set-up as groups of  3+ etc… depending on interest, migth look to get the Greeks involved too if they fancy.

– Divide into 2 random groups, speed Epic Chrono/Shroud etc… reward = bragging rights 🙂

– Something where we can contribute some nice named for a reward (we all have some nice items lying around we don’t use) therefore individual rewards but can’t think of anything at mo so suggestions be handy, perhaps a duo melee only pvp comp. winners can choose from rewards list, best items at end, can work it as a league so you don’t get knocked out and be bored.

Am sure peeps will come up with some nice suggestions anyway, we did this once on the EU server as a guild pvp solo event and was gr8 fun, unfort I came second as some cheating caster had displacement and i forgot to equip my sandstorm goggles 😉 was that you Zanrel?

Argante

Argante will do VoN, Loholt will be there for Queen, can be flexible on this. As for the rest, will see what’s needed.

Flavia

signing… to fit depending on needs and flagging.

note : once we have enough flagged and leveled druids I’ll consider a

– Wolfpack Shroud. 

– Bearpack Shroud. ( no not beer pack )

and so on.

In the meantime we can Sneaking Shroud ( all rogue ), Dressed Shroud ( everybody in dresses ), Clerical Shroud( all Clerics ), Barbarian Shroud ( all barbs ), Bardic Shroud ( all Bards ) and so on.

( yeah I know I’m starting to consider the Shroud as the new Tempest Spine… to be twisted, despoiled and generally abused )

Sinaefay

Signing up. Will bring Nalf for Vons, and someone else for the rest.

Twinswords

signing up with mainly twoclaw. will change to alt if needed

Twinswords

Mad Leo

Can come for all this time hopefully.

Vik

should be ok to help for most especially as no caught in the web (message to self must get someone flagged for that one)

Vik

Enda

Sure, I’ll come.

Myror

Sign me up please

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us