Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Raids 20/07 from 8pm (UK time)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Legend

An Epic Duo + something this Friday starting with Von 5 and 6, followed by Queen, all epic-hard.
    If you fancy bringing another toon for first time completion might be good idea as nice xp, just list what can bring in response.
    and no restrictions really anymore, just be half decent with pretty good weapons.
    Will finish off with either new raid if active or probably a leet shroud run.

-If you state the class you want to bring you will have priority with that class, ie. still only need 1 bard, max 3 healers, 2 casters etc… depending on builds.
    -Max lvl 23
    -If you are not logged by 20 past 8 your spot will be advertised to fill.
    -I am not taking tells to save for empty spots anymore for anyone outside Guild.

1. Legend – Caster
    2. Otnasug
    3. Jan
    4. Vik – Melee
    5. Nikoli – Melee and Sorc
    6. Myror – Melee
    7. Cat – Heals
    8. Stele – Any melee
    9. Annalt – Bard
    10. Xuth – Melee
    11. Nadriell – If flagged
    12. Dom – Bring to suit

otnasug

I’m in. Of course RL might take over till Friday but I’ll notify for changes :).

I would like Otnasug for Queen and Otinanai (SD) for Von but, as always, doesnt really matter :D.

Sinaefay

Signing up for the evening.

Vik

Signing up Porki for the evening, may bring Grumpt (pally)

Vik

Nikoli

yay more civilized start time 😉

sign me up, bhlorn (sor) for queenie & melee of some sort for dragon (have to check flaggage on some)

Myror

Sign me up with Fyros

CaT

Cheers for doing this Legend!

Sign me up with my cleric for all. I am not flagged for the new raid and at this very moment I don’t intend to since I need to work on my wizard TR. Of course I would have no problem running an elite Shroud or anything “usual”.

If you feel that being flagged for the new raid is a requirement put me as reserve.

Stele

Sign me up for a melee spot please, not sure if it’ll be Barb, Kensai or melee FvS (eSoS and Legendary Dreadnaught 5).

Yokogeri

Sign me up, preferably for my bard Annalt, otherwise can bring whatever

Thanks

Mark

Xutharion

Sign me up, will bring Emyle (DPS/tank)
    Tbh we don’t need tank in equeen

Nath

We are going to a concert on Friday (Paul Simon) but wishing you good runs and luck with loot 🙂

Nadriell

I’m interested in going as my shortly to be L20 wizard, assuming I can get VON flagged in time.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us