Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Duo Raids + Hard Shroud 29/06 from 7pm uk time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Legend

READ THE BELOW, IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE RELEVANT INFO I WILL NOT ADD YOUR TOON.

Hi All

Epic Velah and Queen followed by a hard shroud again this week from 7pm uk time.

I believe we will have the options of dificulty so will go with hard epic, this should be slightly less than current difficulty, which is set between hard-leet.

As usual have the relevant gear, the hp and the right weapons for each, If advised on toon before as per below links no need to again, if bring new toon (especially dps) will need to provide relevant details, (ie. abils, str and weapons) so no need to advise if provided details in last 2 runs of toon brought.

https://www.spellswords.com/forums/topic/epic-trilogy-0806/
    https://www.spellswords.com/forums/topic/duo-epic-raids-shroud-2206-7pm-uk-time/

Obviously new raid also coming in so will start to look at that perhaps the week after, prob on norm to begin with depending on generally how hard deemed to be.

Velah – Queen – Shroud (hard) max lvl 20 toon – Please provide details of relevant options to bring.

1. Legend – Velah (Bard or DPS), Queen (Intim, DPS, Caster or Bard), Shroud – Caster
    2. Cat – Velah and Queen – Healer, Shroud dps or Wiz
    3. Flav – Velah and Queen – Healer or DPS, Shroud – Barb
    4. Leo – Any appropriate
    5. Jan – Any appropriate
    6. Nath – Any appropriate
    7. Contra – Velah – pretty much whatever, Queen – Sorc, Shroud – Any
    8. Kev – Caster

• This topic was modified 11 years, 10 months ago by Legend.
    Mad Leo

Should be Ok for one of mine.

Oaksfist has alchemical tier2 pesh and Min2 peshes and other stuff.
    Gibbery has epic Kronzaks, Min2 pick, Rad2 rapier and other stuff
    Dawnsinger is still levelling.
    Booted has an eSoS and eMariChain, and Min2 Greatsword and other stuff.
    Mad Leo has twin Rad2 rapiers and various DR beaters.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 10 months ago by Mad Leo.
    CaT

Sign me in on cleric for epics and either wizard or fighter for Shroud. A suggestion: any chance for a LoB or MA anytime soon? Maybe Saturday for example?

Legend

Quote ‘any chance for a LoB or MA anytime soon?’

You can try a thread for Saturday m8ty, If no luck will add one of these on for next Friday.

CaT

I would, but someone experienced should lead one of these. My 4 LoBs and 1 MA doesn’t really recommend me.

Flavia

Kender reporting for duty… ( or Flav ) a huge preference for Millishande ( Mill ) for Shroud. ( Pseudo DPS Barbarian )

Sinaefay

Signing up, Im probably bringing Tarlhyn (tier2 alchemical weapons) for Velah, and preferably Denth for Queen. Can bring any for shroud.

Ludovik

To CaT:

Eh, I do think you might be one of the experienced ‘Swords then… 😮
    I personally have 0 MA’s and 2 LoBs under my belt… :s

Ludo

Nath

Signing up myself only because Contrapasso does not qualify for your eQueen due to weapon requirements 🙁 He will try and flag Manybelly for the future.

Id like to bring the following: E-velah: Ranger 22, E-queen: I can bring any since my ranger doesnt have the right bow yet: Artificer, BardAA, Shroud: Ranger 22 or BardAA (or if party need something else I can bring).

Ranger 22 (this is my fvsAA on her ranger life) stats:
    Hp547
    STR 22, DEX 38, CON 28, INT 14, WIS 24, CHA 19 (this is with ship buffs)

She primarily uses Greensteel Lit longbow or Epic elemental longbow of earth with various arrows and slaying arrows ontop. She has also taken the ranged epic destiny for more damage.

Legend

Did Contra not bring his Sorc to last Queen? was rather effective too, only 2 bases up top for her.

Nath

Yes he did Legend. I think he can bring her again. He will most likely only be able to sign up when he gets home tho.

Legend

Just update, will prob go for epic hard von 5 as xp worth it for all now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us