Home Forums Guild Diary Epic Duo Raids – Fri 10/08 @7pm

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Hi All

Epic duo raids this Friday starting with epic hard velah, then onto Caught in the Web epic normal, epic hard went well last week but a few peeps are still very lacking in gear, build and playstyle, when we start doing epic hard it is just not viable to bring those toons unfortunately, so hopefully a few epic norm runs will enable peeps to get bit more gear and get used to playing toon. As a benchmark really any semi self suff toon over lvl 23 should be able to solo epic hard the 3 demonweb quests with relative ease (epic norm with eyes closed), also Von 3 epic norm or hard is good practice and nice xp – try them 🙂

No restrictions this week on toons brought, max level 25 for both, if done both in good time can go onto Queen, Chrono or something.

1. Legend – To suit
    3. Flav
    4. Jan
    5. Myror
    6. Twin
    7. Ulf
    8. Nath

Domend

I am signing up. i will be out propably Friday and can join these.

Flavia

Going to repeat last week selection :

Yaelle as usual now for Velah ( it’s cheap XP for her and it gives me time to find her the right items… even if she is still going to be a gimp due to her build [ but you know that Legend 😀 ]

Blacklock for Caught in the Web.
    I am going to try to get Flavia flagged thursday ( I’m going to make a thread for that ) if she is I’ll take her over Blackie.

Sinaefay

Signing up

Myror

Sign me up please

Twinswords

should be home and able. ill bring prins or keithh for velah. sadly only prins is atm flagged for web raid

Nath

Ulf and I can come 🙂

He will bring DPS (Truthseeker Paladin) and I have a few flagged, but looking at the party Ill bring Bard AA.  Others I have flagged include wiz, dps, ranger, artificer, fvs if needed.

Domend

Unfortunately will have to step out of those since i will be inside the Camp this Friday 🙁 have fun and good luck raiding and looting 🙂

Stele

Sign me up please.

eVelah will be Barb (Lvl 23 Legendary Dreadnaught 5).

Caught in the Web will be melee FvS (Lvl 23 LD5 or AoV4 if healing).

Nikoli

should be ok to tag along now,

sorcy for dragon steak & pal for webbing (tho sor n rog flagged if nec)

Stele

Sorry guys – 7.20pm and still stuck at work.

Going to have to let you down I’m afraid 🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us