Home Forums General Elder Scrolls Online – which Server

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rhian

Hi Swords 🙂

any word if Spellswords will be at Elder Scrolls Online, too? And if yes, will it be the European Server or the North American Server?

I was finally one of the lucky who could beta test and I know now that I will play it for certain. Love the dunmer race and also what I was able to see of Morrowind.

Ryan

I played in the last beta and can say for sure that I will not be playing it again as I didn’t like it.

However, I believe there are some Spellswords that will be playing it.

Clarice

I will probably play it at some point, so a server etc to meet on would be cool

Clar

Rhian

So far I saw at the pre-Order FAQ – there will be different servers for Europe and North America.

A North American server might be a good idea to have always plenty of people playing around the clock.

@Ryan

Just out of curiosity. What didn’t you like about the game?

I was at first not certain, either, because the Newbie Isle looked a bit crappy and barren. Though that changed pretty quickly, when I entered a small Island that belongs to Morrowind. The quests got more intense, especially the Mage and Fighter’s Guild quest series (and I didn’t get that far yet).

For me the chat-system sucks a big one. It’s too fumbly to use.

And also the fact, that I can only cast healing or combat spells when I have the “right” staff in my hands.
    And during combat you cannot switch weapons :-/ which means – you have to decide previously what weapon/staff you’re going to use. But that’s so far the only poo I found.

As a Lore Freak, it hurts that they removed the magic schools of alteration, illusion and mysticism… darn console-simplification…
    But well, maybe I just didn’t see it during beta.

Ryan

Hello Rhian.

I just didnt like it.

Its hard to be specific – its just not DDO.

Perhaps Im getting too old to accept change 🙂

Rhian

Well, I am an Elder Scrolls fan ever since the series had been released, many many years ago.

I mean, I also had AD&D in the form of Eye of the Beholder and Pools of Radiance, but also Elder Scrolls with its titles. Not too much change for me, except for the lack of certain lore-centric magicka schools.

I just hope they do not mess it up by trying too hard to keep the swarm of mainstream-mollusks in the game. I still remember what happened to Star Wars Galaxies… the mollusks still swarmed back to WoW, after SWG had been ruined…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us