Home Forums General EE FoT suggestion/ advice thread

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

With EE FoT looming I wondered if a thread offering advice or suggestions might help. I dont know how many Swords have run it EE (I havent) but from my experience in EE quests I think its going to be intense.

Whilst im no FoT expert I have healed a few now as both main group, main tank and secondary group healer and have a few suggestions.

We seem to run FoT very successfully – ive only been involved in two repeats – one being probably caused my internet dropping out.

We are good at recovering the situation when something goes wrong – whether it be Tank dying, kiter dying, healer dying, role swapping, we always get back on track.

So, on the whole we’re looking good.

Deaths occur for multiple reasons – bad rolls, slow reflexes, diverted attention (not RL related), positioning, lag and plain old skill level (sometimes i just cannot keep up with so much going on.

I think we can prevent a couple of deaths, especially in the first few frantic minutes quite easily.

One thing I would like to see is the Dragon/ Giant groups being a bit closer together so i can stand midway between and heal both groups – deaths are occurring because I am running backwards and forwards between groups (Legs Phaurane died last week because i was checking the map trying to find someone) If having the groups move closer together causes problems then I’ll consider getting Enlarge.

For some reason I cannot see the Rez timer (and often Im too busy concentrating to read chat) so if someone is RFR if someone can say so over chat that would help me a lot.

When the tank goes down I automatically assume that Phaurane is taking over – confirmation of the back up Tank at the beginning of the raid would be useful.

Thats all from me.

If anyone has any useful tips or advice then feel free to share it. As Nannabot is my only FoT flagged Alt I have not seen this raid from another perspective or been able to see how other Divines do things, so if you think Im doing something wrong or could be doing something differently then feel free to say – I cannot learn if I dont know what the problem is.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us