Home Forums Tricks and Tactics EE Damage vs HE damage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hello Swords

how does incoming damage in a HE raid (lets use Shroud in this example) compare to damage in an EE quest (lets use BfE in this example)

Second question – how viable is it for a Cleric (lets assume he (or she) is L24 and has 750 HPs) to stand in with the hitters using Radiant Aura, Bursts and masses in a raid (lets assume a HE Shroud in this example)

The last time I ran an Elite Shroud was back when they upped the blade damage.

Thanks

Note…………….any resemblance between this post and a tentative enquiry into the posibility of me healing a raid could be purely coincidental.

Sinaefay

I see clerics regularly who stands with the meleers and heal with aura and mass cures and mass heal, as well as those who only uses the aura for themselves/ranged near them and uses spells on the meleers. It all boils down to preference.

CaT

For me is less on preference but more of survivability. The new epic destinies (like US) allow me to stay in the middle of the heat, heal me+melees and also deal moderate DPS. Also the new changes to the AC and the addition of PRR helped a lot. I wasn’t able to do so before.

Ryan

Thank you gentlemen

Maybe one day I’ll try standing toe to toe with Harry and see how it goes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us