Home Forums Guild Diary Duo Epic Raids, Fri 03/08 @ 7pm UK Time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Legend

Hi All

A duo of epic raids this Friday, start with epic hard von 5 and 6 and finish with the new raid ‘Caught in the Web’ either epic norm or hard which you must be flagged for.

Any toons really for von 5 and 6, have the build and gear for ‘Caught in the Web’ though and a few epic levels will help with main detiny line active, this means no 450ish hp Wizards and must have dc’s well into the high 40’s, not concerend about the regular healers in guild as do their job well and melees fine for the most part, please state who wish to bring and if not posted gear etc… before please provide.

Will probably be running some of the second chain and third chain in week if anyone requires.

-If you state the class you want to bring you will have priority with that class, ie. still only need 1 bard, max 3 healers, 2 casters etc… depending on builds.
    -Max lvl 24 for Velah, 25 for Caught in the Web
    -If you are not logged by 20 past 8 your spot will be advertised to fill, if you sign up and are not able to make it for whatever reason this is no problem at all.
    -I am not taking tells to save for empty spots anymore for anyone outside Guild.

1. Legend – Melee for Velah, Web – 25 Pally, 25 PM or 24 Bard Warchanter depending on group.
    2. Flav – Yaelle for Velah, Web – Black or Flav
    3. Nadriell – Caster for all
    4. Jan – Velah to suit, Web – Dent
    5. Twin – Prins
    6. Enda – To suit

Flavia

Signing up.

Yaelle for VONs since she didn’t screw up too badly Friday.
    So far only Blacklock is ready for the new raid.  But I’m working hard to get Flavia flagged too.

Nadriell

Sign for VOn- I’d be up for the new raid and am already flagged for it (had a couple of attempts at it on hard as well), but from what you say, I’m undergeared, as my DCs are low 40s and my hp is only around 400 currently :(.

Legend

Hi Nad

Fine for velah, read recent post I made, you have  a free lesser TR which might be able to help.

Unsure what type of gear you have at mo though.

Nadriell

Yep- am going to use my Lesser Res shortly.

Managed to get the three clothing items of War Wizards, and got the Staff of the Necromancer now as well as a couple of reasonable (+6 stat) rings, so I’m better than I was.  Will see how much difference respeccing makes.

Sinaefay

Signing up. Will probably bring Dentharr for Caught in the web.

Myror

Sign me up with Fyros for VON and Myroar for Web

Flavia

unless you manage to zerg Flag Flav through Portal Opens and the Demonweb serie by midnight you’ll be stuck with Blackie for Web. ( I’m logging in a minute 😀 )

Twinswords

ill sign up with prins for all 3

Enda

Any for Vons. I believe I could bring healer or dps for new raid.

Myror

You missed me in your list!

Just a small quibble, your text says 20 past 8, but the subject line says 7pm 🙂

Nikoli

Can hopefully tag along as Blue invited on a girly night out,

likely caz (bard) for dragon steak unless I can zerg lyndon through von 4  & Beyardy (pal / epic 2 / defendery destiny 3 or 4 from memory) only one flagged for web

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us