Home Forums General Departure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Khim

Hi,

As some may have noticed I haven’t played a lot of DDO in the past few months. Apart from dwindling free time from a very busy job and RL I somewhat lack the motivation. I therefore decided to leave DDO definitely for an unknown amount of time.

I have of course not forgotten about my TeamSpeak offer. You will get the password soon, although the slots on the server will be limited. In the past few weeks I have been talking to the TeamSpeak company to get a licence for more slots, but the restrictions on the “website” hosting this server are too strict.

So good luck in the game, be looty and remain as awesome of a guild as you have always been.

Regards,

Florian

P.S.: If you want me to “quit” the toons from the guild for renown, please tell me.

Sinaefay

Best wishes and good luck, as RL is a tough competitor for one’s free time. I have had fun questing with you, and who knows, you might even return 🙂

You don’t have to remove any characters unless you want to. We won’t ask you to do so, just so you know.

Ryan

Goodbye and good luck Flo.

Hopefully you’ll be able to return sometime in the future

Vik

Flo

No issues matey, real life always comes first and there are few amongst us who havent taken a break at one time or another, myself included, sometimes RL is the reason and sometimes gaming time gets taken by other projects

best wishes

Vik

CaT

Awwww sorry to hear that matey, I hope you can sort out and return to the game. Real life comes first, but we also need some sort of stress release trigger. Remember us when you feel that need 🙂

Meanwhile, can I has your stuff? 😀

Domend

I havent had the chance to play with u a lot m8 . Although i had fun when that happened and always nice to debate in guild chat with u about different aspects of the game. Best of luck in RL and hope that we see u back sometime even for just chating :))

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us