Home Forums General Old website still down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nath

I see the old site is still down, it is completely unrelated to the new site. I have contacted them via email and this morning submitted a support ticket. No news yet.

The site is paid up until the 24th of June so theoretically we had allot of time to move to the new one 🙂

Ill post here as soon as I get updates from them. In the meantime feel free to direct people to this site if needed for raids etc.

Flavia

Can you move the DNS to the new site ? ( since the old is still down )

Once the old is back up we can just recover what needs to be recovered from it through :
    http://spellswords.myguildhost.com/

( yes, this one is not working too, which indicate that the problem is with the hosting )

Nath

Yea I thought about doing it, and sounds good if we can still access it through that link. I still have the open urgent ticket with their support, no response yet so I might wait till I hear from them before doing a ticket in case they are away or something. I never had such long waiting times before. Ill set it up on the server in the meantime.

• This reply was modified 11 years, 11 months ago by Nath.
    Nath

Still down, still no reply to my ticket, no idea what is going on with the company…

Sinaefay

I looked at other guild sites on their website, and I can’t load any of them. So whatever is happening is affecting all their customers.

CaT

I wish that would make me happy somehow yet it doesn’t. I hope we will recover our old data back though. We have a few threads there that would be a pain to reconstitute like the vault for example. Thank you Nath and Jan for checking and having the patience to bear with them 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us