Home Forums General Cleric thoughts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

First off, Nannabot is pretty much fully geared the way I want him. Hes not got all EE gear but Ive never been too fussed about EE unless i really needed the green slot.
    Thank you to those who gifted him items and ran with him to help get him loot them.

He’s almost there on his quest for twists – I just want to try out and twist in (if i like it) Rejuve coccoon. So thank you again for all the fun times I’ve had getting him there and all the patience and perseverance that was required espwcially in the early days. All very much appreciated.

Moving on to the main topic….

So i originally built Nannabot as a Caster Cleric.I took all the Pen enhancement and feats and not suprisingly find myself unable to break SR in EE as my Pen is prob in 38-40 range. So I healbot only in EE, which is fine as its tough enough to just heal EE let alone trying to CC and insta.

In EH I am able to make good use of G’Command and Destruct (Gianthold saves are troublesome) but find it pretty much unnecessary as EH is usually steam rolled quite easily.

So Im thinking perhaps I should LR Nannabot into a EE specific build – ie full blown Healbot.

Before all the Divines start chanting for my head on a pole please hear me out.

Nannabot has always been low on SP and Turns, so a more Healbot focused build would provide more of both resulting in more ‘passive’ healing via aura and bursts and more SP for Divine/light dps and healing.

In theory I have 4 feats to play with as Ill be replacing 3x S Pen and 1xEnch feat.

So Im thinking 3xMental Toughness feats plus one other (not sure which). This route would also free up many Enhancement points that were used for Pen.

Im thinking 16 Con, max Wis (for SP) rest Cha

Id be a bit less useful in EH but better for heals and Divine/ light DPS in EE.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Flavia

Personally I’d wait August 19th and the NG… Erm Enhancement Pass.

Now if you really want to do it now anyway here are my two cents :

As Flav I’m sitting a little bit over 3.1Ksps when on the right destiny, and it is only useful in EE… Where I’ll end up drinking potions anyway.
    To reach that I have MT and IMT ( at least, I’m not sure I took Epic MT ).

On the Aura/Burst side, Flav had 12 or 13 in Cha at start ( according to Your DDO she has 33 now… +8 Item, +4 Tome, +2 Enhancement, I’m missing something ),
    she took the Turn enhancements ( Extra [all] and Improved Turning [not sure all] ) and feats ( Extra Turning )… and she sits on top of 22-25 Turns ( depends on additional buffs and if she rested or not… as there’s a bug and some of your turns don’t register until you have rested once )
    Lets just say that, as they regen, she never find herself out of turns, except in the worst case of Epic Elite.
    Her aura ticks for 40/50 HP with crits that go in the 100-400 Range ( Healing Amp tanks with active things… ask Legend, I can heal him for way more than 2.5K HP when he has all his things active ).
    Almost each tick somebody will crit.

Now seriously, with the changes that I have seen on L-Space in the enhancements, I’d wait, as crit proc is going to be nerfed hard ( we are seeing it partially as a bug right now ).
    All in all for a pure healbot it’s not going to change much as the healing ability will not be impacted much if you go all the way in the healbot tree
    ( beside the crit thingie, but you should never rely on crits to heal ), but the options after you have filled the healbot tree will be… well… limited is not a powerful enough word.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us