Home Forums General Cleric commendations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

I recently capped Nannabot and I think I should look at improving his gear a bit.

The obvious way would be commendation rewards.

Is there an efficient way of farming commendations without running the Eveningstar quests?

Any tips gratefully received

Sinaefay

One way is to do the explorer areas in a group of 4+, as the chance for a rare to spawn increases with the numbers in the group. Another is to loot-run the hidden chest in deal and the demon, although the fastest way is probably getting a group for the quests and ask ahead that you are looking for cleric commendations. Both Sschindylryn and Demonweb quests drops random commendations, and with the turn in feature, you should get them rather fast. I would say that the fastest way is to run quests, though.

Domend

Well given the fact that u need the xp as much as the gear plus the Caught in the Web flag i would suggest run the 3 chains ask kindly for the Cleric commendations if people in ur party dont need them they will pass them to u. If u still need some more then go farm Trial by fury chests with 1-2 more people that kill fast and Deal and the Demon first chest ( as Jan said ) and u will find lots of them. I can help on the farm thingie since i am running those with 2-3 characters quite frequently just shout when u are ready for them m8.

Ryan

Thank you both for your replies.

I guess Id better get Servants and Spinner done so that I can get into Eveningstar and start running the quests.

Im not keen on becoming a raid healer tbh as Im not that good a healer and it would probably all end in disaster – but I will od course be willing to give it a good try.

Im looking forward to running the EH quests in general though.

Thank you both again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us