Home Forums Guild Diary Cannith Raids Tuesday 6th of November time 06:30 pm UK

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello dear Swords , second round on Cannith raids . MA and LoB raids the difficulty up to the grp and our formation. Gonna need to have 1 tank capable toon / 1-2 healers / 1-2 casters / 1-2 ranged dps / rest melee dps.

Sign up the characters u wanna join hope we can make these completions runs as a guild , i believe Cannith raids are very interesting and the Alchemical Weapons are still one of the best in the game.

Remember if u haven’t signed up last time write what spirits u need so i can keep count what we still need .

1) Singlenote ( Bard )

2) Loholt (Ranger )

3) Legend (prolly melee dps)

4) Larilandile (Bard)

5)Myroar (melee dps )

6)Porki (monk)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

Argante

Loholt will be available again.

Legend

Can bring something for these.

Flavia

signing Lar again… I’ll try to be there on time. Might be a few minutes late due to food.

I got my Earth Essence Saturday, so I need a refined Air and an Exquisite Fire… and a Longbow.

Myror

Unusually for me, I’m available so sign me up please. Only have DPS characters.

Vik

coming with porki if okay

best wishes

Vik

Sinaefay

Signing up with Nalf. Still after t1: water, t2: refined fire, t3: exq earth & fire

Vik

Alas not going to make 6.30, due to pick up Lucy’s mum at the station at 7pm, will be on but may not get on until 7.30pm or so, so will see if still space

best wishes

Vik

Argante

Apparently the Binding Khyber Shards for the first tier come from Heroic instances of these raids. Would it be possible to add some heroics to the schedule as I can’t complete a weapon without them?

Domend

We can organize some heroics on other days m8 as a guild  even can short man it . Most people dont need normal shards at all so we can pass them to u and u could gather a lot.

Also an other thing u should know is that Empty Binding Khyber Dragonshards drops always in LoB 10th reward as an option . ( Ready for craft tier1 equals with 200 shards. ) Let me know ingame always happy to help u out .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us