Home Forums General Apologies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Clarice

I would like to apologise for my sudden afk during the FoT on saturday, this was due to my dinner deciding it would not like to stay in my stomach. This can be an issue relating to my illness but hasn’t been a problem for a while, and was a reason i didn’t raid for a while.
    I just want to ask if you guys are still ok with me signing up for raids, as this may occur again,hopefully rarely, but if its an issue i understand and will refrain from raiding for a while.

Thanks
    Clar….

Domend

no need to make it an issue Colin since u already cleared it yesterday with me . RL interferes in our gaming all the time and it happens to everyone in different situations. Its not something that we can control or complain about its how things are and RL gets priority in this guild.

Lisa

If anyone ISN’T ok with that, they need a damn good slapping! 😛

Don’t start thinking about dropping raids again just in case, we can usually manage with 11.

I hope you’re feeling better x

Legend

Is not an issue at all, I in fact try and encourage Dom to go afk during the whole length of our raids, unfort he does not comply.

Continue to sign up as normal, noone in our group even gives a second thought to 1 or 2 peeps having to go afk.

Clarice

Thanks for the Support

CLar

Ryan

RL always comes first and Im pretty sure no Sword would have a problem.

I shall let you into a little secret…..

Next time in FoT take your Cleric and ask ti be tank healer.

Next get a Razer Naga and set up a 45 minute macro that spams the following

renewal, heal scroll, prots

a true rez every 3 mins

its hugely important to include at least a couple of emotes – i tend to favour a wave to the tank and a fist shake at the dragon.

Intersperse these with a Mass on Legends Phaurane (he knows Nannabot is a gimp DPSer and very kindly takes the ghost things aggro off me when they spawn)

Finally throw a heal to Lyriss every few mins because shes an angel and your sorted.

All you have to do then is enter the raid, position yourself correctly, remark how laggy your connection is that evening (include that phrase every 7 minutes in the macro) start the macro and go and [insert activity here].

Return at a later time and say “gosh, sorry about the deaths, I was lagging terribly this evening but good job all”

Collect your loot and win.

Seriously though, I hope you feel better soon and dont worry about going afk if we’re questing

Lisa

LMAO Ryan! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us