Home Forums Guild Diary Any one want to run reaper with me at level 29 / 30?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Good morning, everyone.

I’m used to do reaper with others, but I think it would be really nice to run with you.
    Could you be interested?
    => If so, how many times a week (1, 2 x more times a week)?
    => Is 20h30 UKtime okay (more or less let me know)?
    => Or can I ask if anyone else wants to register?

One thing: I have trouble leading as a druid healer, it’s very difficult for me.

Sébastien.

Legend

Can come for these if know time before, normally I try to get a good balance between reaper and lvling but recently has been hard to leave a fast effective lvling group to do reaper.

Norm reaper with the ones you do but agree would be nice to have 6 effective guildies to do some r7+ chains.

Can think of a few who probably be interested, hopefully will express here.

Chrof

Yeah I’d like to join for some, my main is stuck in tr, but can join with one of my B listers.

Sthax

I can come along for some of these. Currently reworking the character park, so most my toons are in TR-revision. But there is always my chucker!

Dont know if you are looking for a static group or not. But often times people are up for some reapers runs in the evening. If you ask and annouce in guildchat i’m sure you could get things going. Might take a while for people to tune in.

Healliona

Good morning all.

It was a pleasure to run on reaper with you yesterday (you are so easy to heal and it is not a joke).
    Now before checking for LFM I’ll ask on the guild tchat if someone is interested to do reaper.
    I’m not looking on a static group I just wan’t enjoy questing.
    And yesterday’s runs where more than positive since they helped (heuu don’t remeber the player’s name sry) to get some gears.

Have a good day.
    Sébastien.

Jeek

happy to run any reaper, currently kimisc is at cap for raids/rxp

Healliona

Hello all.

After the daily Jiiber, I will ask for reaper runs near 20h00 UK today if you are ok.

Have a nice day.
    Sébastien.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us