Home Forums General Account downgraded?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Padfoot

Hi all

I have just returned from 2 weeks holiday in South Africa and to my delight I saw new content being installed when I accessed the game. However when finished I loaded the game to be given the option to select four characters from the 7 characters I have to fit into my available slots and that I would have to purchase the extra slots if I wanted more than 4 characters available.

I have been a VIP for years with my subscription just rolling on without a problem. I have therefore always had up to 10 character slots available.

So, does the new content require a purchase rendering my VIP status now invalid? Or does the game think my account details have changed and I therefore need to update my subscription bank details? Or is there some bug currently in the game where my account has been wrongly downgraded without my knowledge?

Any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated since I do not want to log in and select four characters only now that then creates me a problem for sorting this out afterwards.

Cheers

Padfoot / Bhurnt / Piah
    ( AKA Minerva 🙂 )

Lisa

Not heard of that one but you can check your account status on the Turbine web site without logging in.

Padfoot

Thanks Khell

I went to my Turbine Account and found out the credit card had lapsed whilst I was away. All sorted now. Thanks for your help.

Clarice

was going to say had your ccard lapsed as that is what happened to me, but you realised 🙂

Lisa

Glad I could help :O)

Nadriell

I’ve discovered that mine clearly has too. Wish they’d tell me these things- a little notification email would go a long way…*sigh*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us