Home Forums Guild Diary Abbot – about time we got started!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mandragoran

Some time ago I dragged some guildies together for a couple runs of the infamous Abbot raid.

It can be a little intensive to learn and get right, also plain dumb luck plays a role in success. Therefore would need a little patience from players as we get everyone up to speed.

It is an incredible quest and a great diversion from the usual fare.

I am looking for some suggestions of a day during the week that would suit the majority. If I recall last time we looked at Wednesday evenings?

For those interested please sign up and add your preference for date and time. Those new to the quest just as welcome as those who have done it many times.

Hoping to make this an all guild affair.

1. Libertase

2. Argante

3. Sarav

4. Domend

5. Barundar

6. Myror

7. Enda

Argante

I would love to do this, Argante is flagged (Loholt is still missing a sigil piece even though he has over 10 of each of the other pieces – this game sucks at times). I have done it before but many years ago and only have a vague recollection of what goes on there. Any night is good for me except for Saturday this week.

Sarav

I only did this raid twice, years ago (on Keeper), but would love to do it more and actually learn it. Just TR’d my only character that was flagged, but shouldn’t take long to get Karraway flagged. Any weekday would be fine for me (and I’m  sometimes free during weekends too).

Domend

Yep i am up for it aswell. Would be nice to have some guild visits on this raid its a rly nice fun and out of the ordinary raid . Most days are fine for me atm. Wednesday sounds good .

Sinaefay

Signing up as well.

Myror

I’m prepared to join in. I think though that training runs may be needed. I only have about a 30% success rate at getting across the phase tiles for instance. 🙂 I’ve also never done ice.

Wednesday is good for me.

Enda

Sure

Mandragoran

Oh absolutely Myror, we will be doing quite a few practice runs.

Would like everyone to get exposed to the different puzzles and layout of the raid. Phase is a bit of a lottery, but there are some neat tricks to making it easier.

Will have a few experienced players with us, so should be able to split them up into the various areas to lead the new guys through.

My main aim is to shake things up from the usual and abbot does that… oh and a few named wont hurt, the quiver be mine!

CaT

I would love to join since I never ran this raid, but unfortunately due to RL stuff I could only hope to do it Saturday nights. Good luck with the fun though!

Mandragoran

Hmmm, seems we got some takers.

Would like to see more new blood, but will give it a go as is and pull from GC and then the channels.

A bit late notice for tonight, but will diarise for next Wednesday 24 Oct 2012, thinking of starting around 7PM UK time.

This gives the other slackers some time to get flagged and sign up. Would like to see twelve Swords if possible 🙂

Legend

Unfortunately I got plans most Wednesdays from 7:45ish, if you decide on any other time or day let me know and I can tag along, I would have a limited numbers of attempts though as raid can be a bore grind if attempted again and again.

Sinaefay

I know a few friends who would join us if we have spots. I agree with Legend, in that setting up a specific no. of attempts at completion in order to keep the boredom from appearing (it is amazing how much time you spend waiting in that raid 🙂 ).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us