Home Forums General A question about Greater Dispel Magic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hello Swords.

I ran another EE today (BoB) and once again I thoroughly enjoyed it – ty for having me along Jan and Co. (as a self confessed leveller who never enjoyed healing, or endgame , this is a remarkable turn of events)

Anyway, due to SR issues Ive pretty much given up on being anything other than a mace swinging, DoTting healbot in EE content.

During the quest Greater Dispel Magic and DW were raised and I asked the question if GDM is subject to SR – Jan did answer, but sadly, due to EE questing adrenaline surge Ive forgotten the answer.

If GDM isnt subject to SR then its something I can add to my job list whilst healing to increase my usefulness.

Any other tips or ideas on what I can be doing to help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Ryan

Domend

http://ddowiki.com/page/Greater_Dispel_Magic

Answer is no it does not need a spell pen roll to be casted. The problem is that u cant choose what u dispell so it will prolly dispell any Debuffs that the players in ur party have caused on the mob u cast Greater Dispel and thats the biggest problem with that spell i believe.

Ryan

I didnt realise it dispelled debuffs cast by friendlies.

I guess in EE I’ll just have to stick to being a “Healbot, DoT” Cleric which is all good as I need to concentrate anyway

Sinaefay

GDM can still be very useful in ee’s, especially to remove death ward on mobs (especially divine mobs who rarely get debuffed anyway before being killed).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us