Home Forums General 5000 favor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    CaT

Hello everyone,

As my wizard is slowly crawling closer to TR I was pondering if it’s worth running for 5000 favor. He is currently sitting on 3200ish. Checking what I am missing I think it will be pretty difficult considering I would need to do cannith challenges, some older raids, several epics etc.

Anyone can advice me on this?

Thanks!

Legend

Too much time investment for just a +5 ability tome that you can easily get from next mabar event or even raid chest, would just TR.

Clarice

I currently have 4910 on clarice, you need everything including the challenges, I will check later and try to give you a better breakdown as I am on the iPad atm and don’t have access to ddo. But iirc she has epic elite or elite on all but 4 quests and has 6 or 5 starred most challenges.

Clar

CaT

Thank you all, I decided to not try for it after all. Now I need to decided if I eTR or TR first. If I eTR I will do some sagas for a quick boost otherwise I simply finish some raids and TR.

Sinaefay

Are you planning iconic TR or heroic Tr? If the latter, you can do it at the same time you do an eTR (eTR first, level to 20, then do a heroic TR).

CaT

I never eTRed so I need to read wiki to better understand the process. I assume most of the stuff there is better than a PL, but playing from level 1 again has it’s own charm 🙂

P.S. I am also thinking if I should wait for the new raid. I need to check items to see if anything really important for my wizard there.

Legend

Not much beats some past life feats tbh but some of the abils are very nice.

As Jan said you need to definately Epic TR and then Heroic TR to lvl 1 or you have basically wasted a tr opportunity for free!

You should keep at least 1 able lvl 28 for the new raid yes, you will be able to use a few of the items and always good to have someone that can run.

CaT

I have 2 another characters at level 28. I would never miss our guild raids 😀 I also have 2 weeks to flag them both for the raids (need to run Thunderholme content) since my wizard will hit 20 in both raids and I will retire him to plan the eTR/TR.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us