Home Forums Guild Vault +4 +> 5 Tome of Gainful Exercise for roll => March 18 2019

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Healliona

Hello all.

I have this tome in bank, and I don’t want to sell it then it is up for roll.

Highest roller of d102 will win it. Last day to roll is March 18.

To roll for the tome, you must group up with any officer who will witness the roll and then post it in this thread.

Sébastien.

Lisa

Awww, that’s very kind of you, especially as you are new to the ‘Swords!

The only toon of mine that doesn’t have +5 Str already is my wizzy so I’m obviously not going to roll against other people when they’re likely rolling for their melees but I still really appreciate it, thanks so much 🙂

Healliona

Hi Lisa.

I only play 1 toon, and it already have this tome, so it is a pleasure to give it instead of selling it.

If I make this offer, it is because I assume that you (Guild) will use it for a toon not to make AS.

I may have some set of + 1, 2 and 3 tome I have to check if one of you is interested.

Have a good day.
    Sébastien.

Healliona

Hi.
    One question: If no 1 roll for it may I give it to you Lisa?
    Sébastien.

Sthax

Hey Sebas

As you might have seen, the forums are not as active as IG chat. You might wanna throw some propaganda on the exsistance of the tomes or maybe an officer can put it on the guildmessage so players will know its up for roll.

Most of the toons i play have tomes alrdy so i dont have to roll for them.

if noone rolls, another option would to hang on to them till you meet someone in guild who needs a tome.

Healliona

Yes I saw that.

But when I asked IG some 1 told me go to the forum, so I assumed that the rule is guild members have to go to the forum and check what kind of stuff is to be rolled.
    It seems that my assumptions were wrong.
    I’ll wait till March 7 and if no 1 roll I’ll make some publicity.
    And once again if no 1 roll this will be for Lisa’s wiz.
    I don’t want to make AS (when they implelented this money I decided never to use it).

Sébastien.

Sthax

yeh the administration of the rolls goes through the forums, its just most of the guildies dont really check it 🙂

Healliona

Bha now that I know this detail I will ask on the guild tchat.

Ty.

Lisa

Aww thank you so much for the offer! I’m really surprised nobody has rolled for these tomes, though Jan usually puts them in the message of the day so maybe not many people knew about them. Or maybe everyone else has more money than me and has bought all their tomes! 😀

Sinaefay

I been a bit distracted lately and yes, I forgot to put the roll for this tome in the msg of the day. Due to extended downtime, I can put it there once the servers are up, if you want to extend the end time a bit. If not, that is ok as well.

Healliona

Extended => march 18th.

Healliona

Good morning all.
    Hoope this new week will be fine.

Bha will put those tomes in bank ;o).

Lysa’s magician received a volume because I had the luck to find one a few days ago and I gave it to him.

Sébastien.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us