Home Forums Creative Corner Yarkips Tail (tale)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Clarice

My Name is Yarkip, and this story all started when we was knobbing over some Kobold Butter on the DMR Airship. Yapyap and I was discussing how many friends and family we had lost to adventurer parties in the water works, when he suggested I should find them a new home. Maybe it was the butter talking or maybe i just felt i could help, but i took up the challenge and decided would go looking for a new dungeon for the Kobold masses.

I Had heard of an exciting potential dungeon in the new Plane the adventurers had discovered, their name for it is the Forgotten Realms. So I waited until my master Clarill was heading there and joined him for the journey. After arriving in a village there, i snuck off and searched out some local Kobolds. After trading some Butter i discovered there was an unexplored Dungeon to the North in the King’s Forest, after stealing some supplies, and procuring some Kobold butter from Annalts backpack, I followed the River Starwater to the Gorge where the Haunted Halls were nestled.

Clarice

TBC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us