Home Forums General Will be an occasional vistor for a while

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vik

Hi all

A combination of work, time in the garden and to top it all will be off to Runswick Bay fossiling for a few days means i will be on line a lot less. Happy looting

Have fun all

Vik

Flavia

I got an email that I have a parcel waiting for me at work ( I wasn’t at work Friday ).
    As I’m not waiting for anything except what you were sending me it has to be the one.

I’ll get it monday, even if I’m on vacation… it not as if it was hard to go there… [ It’s going to make me do a 15 minute detour walking towards the rail/subway station ].

And have fun with the fossils.
    Edit : after reading the great site you have on fossils ( ukfossils, I dream that we stop bickering some day here and do something like that ), you’re gone to get some ammonites younger than what I sent you.

Edit 2 : Oh and I juste remembered that I need to tell you where the two small fossil came from.  ( Near Millau, in black shales, I’ll be more precise in a mail. )

Domend

Have fun in ur trip Vik 🙂 I’ll keep ur gems safe till u come back on the game 😀 😀

Ryan

Personally I only have one alt that is tricked out with multiple (non weapon) greensteel items.
    Its great at L11/12 to have extra HP/SP/ immunities etc but its by no means necessary.

They are nice to have but a grind to get clensers.

Also, not many Shrouds are run these days making getting the ingredients more difficult.

My Cleric has no Greensteel and few “ultra trick” items and he does ok in EE.

With Destinies and Twists HP is easy to obtain – my Cleric in Unyeilding Sentinel has 850ish hitpoints

His standard SP is ok (and if I need more, the 150 from GS wouldnt be enough anyway)

My own thoughts are its nice, but not necessary

Ryan

Oh super.

I answered Jimmys post in Viks – I cant change it as im on my phone.

And to Vik, RL first, have fun and see you soon

Sinaefay

Enjoy your gardening and your trip, Vik 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us