Home Forums General Which ePLs?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

Hello all

Im in the process of making long term plans looking for some thoughts on ePLs to take on Corazon.

I cant decide on whether to finish off Epic Completionist or go for multiple stacks of a single sphere.

My reasoning is Im eventually going to want to do some Racial PLs so Epic Completionist isn’t really going to benefit me but multiple stacks of PLs in Divine or Martial or a mix of both will.

I currently have 3 Divine PLs (for 9 PRR and 30 Pos spell power) and 2 Primal (6% Double 15? HP)

With Racial TRs in mind I cant decide on doing 3 or more Divine for more PRR and +3 saves or Martial for AC and either Fort or Skill.

I already have the following from other PLS

+9 PRR from PDK

+6 to Enchant and Illusion saves from Bard

+6 to trap saves from Rogue

+20 or 30 Fort from BF

+30HP from Barbarian

In a nutshell I have all the bells and whistles from being a Triple Heroic Completionist and nearly Iconic Triple as well.

My own feeling is that as my Racials will likely be as a SE/TS Lock I should stick with Divine Sphere to gain more PRR and boost my saves. The Martial sphere doesn’t seem so good as I’ll be in light armour anyway so will not get meaningful AC and Ive never found a need for more than 100% Fort in Heroics, which is easy to achieve anyway, plus I will have access to blur and displacement to avoid getting hit in the first place.

That being said I am a master at making decisions and missing any obvious flaws so any thoughts would be welcome.

Cheers

Ryan

Dragavon

I think you may underestimate epic completionist.

The epic past life stances are available at level 1, and make a huge difference while levelling in heroic levels.

The extra twist slot can make a big difference in epic levels.

I would go for that before anything else.

Lisa

I’m going for all EPLs, they’re all awesome at any level imo.

Only 3 to go on Amoneth 🙂

Furiyen

The most important question really is, With what’s available in the game right now what do you see Corazon becoming eventually?

For example, Furiyen has always been targeted at being a Melee DPS Ranger with hybrid abilities as Ranged DPS for versatility. Throw on survivability requirements and that’s a massive ask for a first life toon – he’s now Epic completionist, 6 Divine PLs, has triple heroic lives in all the ones that count for him and is working towards triple Deep Gnome/Lock for MRR. After these, I still want 3 Primal for Doubleshot/HP.

And he’ll likely still suck thanks to the player behind the toon 😉

If Corazon’s going to be the a-typical Tank/Caster DPS Warlock doing Reaper and high difficulty raids, then there is no such thing as enough PRR/MRR/HP.

I also agree having a 5th twist is very powerful. There a large number of useful tier 1 twist abilities, and doing the extra past lives adds extra twists points to make higher tier choices possible across all your twists. Not to mention the choice of EPLs that you can use from level 1.

Really, it’s down to what’s important to you and what your patience is willing to do 🙂

Ryan

Cheers for the replies.

Ive decided to finish of Epic Completionist for now as that was my original plan.

As for Corazons final life? Its so far into the future that I couldnt really say tbh. The only thing Im sure of is that it won’t be melee.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us