Home Forums Guild Diary Thursday 21th Feb — Fall Of Truth Raid in GH.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Domend

Hello hello all dear Swords and welcome to the new GH Journey we have started from yesterday.

Today Thursday 21th Feb and Time 7:00 PM UK Time i will make my first try on organizing our first raid in Fall of Truth the new raid in GH. Get ur toons flagged for it and prepared .

We gonna go for Epic Normal difficulty to familirize ourselves  with the new concept on the raid.

Everyone though is required to be on main destiny. Have pots/scrolls/components and generally consumables ready the raid is quite challenging from what i hear and we should have a lot of fun in it 🙂

Good luck to us and hope we can get many guildies to participate .

1) Domend with Domend our good and friendly cleric 🙂

2)Sashienka

3)Jan with Tar ( DPS )

4)Mike with Lladi ( Druid whatever 🙂 )

5) Mark with Yaffle and Imba Yapyap

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

P.S. : Raid flagging requires Madstone/PoP/Cabal for One and GH Tor in order to get access to the Fall of Truth.

Sinaefay

Signing up with Tarl

Portilis

Sign me up as Lladislav (druid dps/caster dps/support healer)

Yokogeri

Hmm can bring Yaffle atm.. might be able to bring another gimp instead if flagged in time.

Ludovik

Not gonna make the flagging for this run… But best of luck to you all and take good care of eachother… 🙂

Ludo

Domend

Cheers Ludo 🙂 But can we at least leave the hafling die and dance by his soulstone ? 😀

Ludovik

Fine by me, Dom, but you better take it up with Yaffle… 🙂

Mad Leo

Can do, only Gibbery flagged atm.

Wish

Can offer a healer or a gimp that calls herself a rog/mnk

Servers planned to be back up at 10 GMT btw

Domend

Well First Run was Successfull. Quite a nice raid i believe and our ( not so great ) winning Photo :

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff278/Cursedboy/ScreenShot00016_zps7ffd9962.jpg

Thanks to everyone joined that and sry for those that were too late that hotfix threw us a bit off programm will Start Scheduling some runs every week starting with some runs in norm Diff  and move on Hard for more challenge. Cheers everyone ! 🙂

CaT

Grats! Any good loot dropped? 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us