Home Forums General U35 on Lamma Land – Racial Reincarnation & Dragoborn

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Furiyen

For those that might have missed it, a preview of U35 is on LammaLand with all of the new Raid, Dragonborn and Racial Reincarnation up for review.

So, who fancies 30 (yes, thirty) Heroic TRs to gain a few extra skills, a couple of Extra Stats (+1 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Con, +2 Int, +1 Wis, +2 Cha in total) and 10 bonus enhancement AP to spend only in your racial tree?

Thoughts on a postcard, please 🙂

Argante

30 heroic TRs isn’t that far away for some of us.

Ryan

I prob already have them all, but I doubt they’ll give them to us retrospectively though.

Its a fresh grind to add to the grindiness of the grind that were already grinding out.

Bah, just realised Ive never done Half Elf race

Argante

I don’t see why they wouldn’t apply the bonus retroactively. From a programming perspective it’s much easier if they do.

Dragavon

They are not however.

This new thing is a new type of reincarnation using a new heart.

Noone will get any lives for free, and if you are on an iconic character you have to reincarnate into a race eligible for racial reincarnation and level to 20 before you can do the first racial reincarnation.

Furiyen

As Drag said, its a totally new grind on top of the Heroic TR’s you’ve already done.

The good news is in the release notes it states you can use Tokens of the Twelve to purchase the Racial Reincarnation hearts.

All of which makes complete sense from SSGs point of view. A new hamster wheel to keep players, well, playing, and in doing so sell more XP Potions and Ottos Stones in the store to keep the lights on and the wages paid.

Sthax

its just another grind on top of the reaper grind. not too worried about it. i will get there when i get there.

the ability is meh.

but the extra AP will make for some really intense builds. they’ll prolly end up changing the racial trees to compensate…..

Argante

The racial reincarnation bonuses are easier to achieve than I first thought. From what was written above I thought it would be a massive grind with a big end reward but it’s incremental (which is better IMO). Probably a (another) year’s work to achieve all.

Sthax

Update incomming

Am interested in the new dungeons. Seems there is some nice lewt to be found. to bad i just TR’d yesterday 😛 otherwise i would’ve gone with a dragonborn race to check it out.
    Good thing they are filling the lvl 10-12 “gap” with the new q’s.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us