Home Forums General To iTR or rTR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Palna

Wondering what to do with Palna these days while waiting for Ravenloft, and think I might try a few TR’s.

Got some past lifes from before, and would like to get fighter, then maybe monk and barb. Also think Bladeforged, Deep Gnome and Shadar-Kai iconic lifes could be interesting.
    *3 paladin
    *3 PDK
    *3 Warlock
    *4 Divine
    *4 Martial
    *3 Primal
    *3 Arcane

Not sure what is most bang for the buck: a few iconic lifes or hop on the racial TR train.

Pro for iconic lifes; doubledip on racial and class
    Pro’s for racial lifes; racial AP, stats, reaper xp (maybe easier?)

How easy and powerful are racial lifes compared to the doubledip iconics?

Dragavon

If you dont have iconic past lives I would do that before any heroic / racial lives, the value of getting both iconic and class at the same time is too big to not get it.

It is just a matter of selecting iconic race and class that gives your character the highest benefit in the end.

Palna

Thanks Dag, went and started a Bladeforged Fighter life last night… 🙂

Will see how long it takes me, with limited playtime it might actually pan out to be too much time investment for the small boosts.

Dragavon

Imo getting past lives on your character depends most on if you enjoy it or not.

I have found ways to do it so that I enjoy playing my character through heroic as well as epic levels, so I do not see it as a grind, or an investment, I am just doing things I enjoy doing 🙂

If you cannot find a way to level your character that you enjoy, then it will not be worthwhile no 🙂

Palna

I agree, but I also enjoy trying “optimize” which requires some PL’s. The question will be wether I enjoy the leveling enough for the cost-benefit to level out, which I’ll figure out soon enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us