Home Forums General THE OLDEST NEW MEMBER

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MIDWICKET

Evening Officer,
    I am the oldest new member.

I was in Spellswords way back on the old DDO-Europe servers.
    I was a minor member, I think I did a couple of VON Raids with guild members, but I definitely did endless MuckBane runs with you all.
    I recently realised something was missing in my life and thought it might be DDO.
    So thought I would give it another go.
    Unfortunately all of the goodies I had including great loot and buckets of platinum have not made it on to the new servers so I am having to start from scratch so I am not sure how valuable I will be to the guild for the short term.
    So any help you can give would be more welcome than I can type here.

Until I know I will play a lot I am just using Free to play at the moment so I am down to just two characters.
    MIDWICKET level 2 Ranger.
    Thirdman Level 2 Wizard.
    I will eventually get round to creating my other characters from the guild Squarecut, Extracover, and my food named characters Plumbot, ChilliWilly, Steakpie, Marzipan, and PEPSIMAX.

I hope the names bring back a few memories for some of you.

When next on drop me a little hello as I fit back in to the family.

Its good to be back,

MIDWICKET

MIDWICKET

MIDWICKET is now a level 4 ranger and Thirdman is now a level 4 wizard.
    If anyone has any equipment you do not need for level 4’s please let me know.
    Happy to send it back later if you want.

Many thanks,

MIDWICKET

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Midwicket and wellcome back! 🙂

I have some low lvl named items, most of them prob lvl 5, but they are actually really good. And one more idea. I not maxed crafting lvl, but we have some ppl here, so if you need any item, weapon, just plan something, let me (us) know and i think we can help you.
    Anyway, if you are online, just type in guild chat or tell me, and will give you some items.
    Regards
    Domvik, Kyel-1, Darton-1, Ranagol

Molfein

Welcome back!

I recall Chilliwilly at least, think we wandered around the desert more than once.

May be Reincarnating someone soon in which case will join you low level questing. Will check through as may have some gear you might find handy, or send you some crafting shards and blanks

Cheers,
    G

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us