Home Forums General the many lives of Sthiix

Viewing 11 posts - 13 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Ryan

The Aug does stack.

73 DC will be plenty.

I had mid 60s on my Ranger and Monkcher and that was good enough for everything I ran except for Reaper Amratch.

Sthax

Sweet i’m focusing on the pk proc in terror arrows. The paralyse is working plenty.

The fear does too BTW. Is the pk proc the same DC as the fear? As in if I instant fear the mob the pk will work too on a vorpal hit?

If 60 is enough i’ll poll switch to dex based. And go for a 11 cleric 6 rang 3 monk split.

Ryan

I may be wrong but my 65 ish dc relied heavily on a high double shot to make it effective.
    With 60 dc and low double your para procs will be less evident i think.

Re fear and PK – I dont know if the PK proc relies on two saves like the spell.

Prob not but…….

Sthax

Well in my experience the pk proc happens once one on vorpal hits I don’t know if the doubleshot get its own roll. As I use shurikens I hope to reach 3 to 4 hits per throw. Higher on 10k*

I does seem like IPS gives every mob its own roll. That’s when the fun starts kiting allot of mobs.

At lvl 27 with 54 wisdom +embolden and aa dc and twists and I see pk proc allot more but not without saves in EE. Hopefully next lvl things get easy when my +9 DC comes in to play. Slotted the augment on the +5 focus +2 insight item.

Sthax

JEeej ended up with a decent build

13 cleric 6 monk 1 fight
    Dex based shuri chucker
    Went primarily shuri feats with quicken and emp heal.

Didn’t know shuri’s could do that kind of DPS.
    Its a bit gear dependend but good fun to play off-healing and CCing and for lighter Q’s just dps the crap out of everything.
    3-4 hits and took the vampiric legendary feat, so every hit gives me 14 hp wich is a constant stream of heal. should go up some more when i get some decent heal gear.

One note is that the mana pool is a bit tight. Might need a bauble and items to get
    some more.

Will keep this set up for some more raiding and end game stuff.Will post a screenie on the stats later on.

Need to “fix”my wolf Sthex as they made stunning fist wraps only instead of unarmed….

prolly experiment with some trowers on him too.
    first up the Vampire Shuri. Should be fun and fast.

http://pastebin.com/kEwy9L7A

see you IG.

Sthax

News from the healer front.

As my cleric chucker was fun it was a bit from both worlds, jack of all trades master of non and not cutting it in high end content.
    Finnaly got to my senses and made an all heal focus char. Dropped the cleric and went druid for HoT’s as i was tired of just watching all the HP bars all the time.

went for a tanky 15 druid 5 cleric.

Feats: imp shield mastery, tower shield, imp mental thoughness, quicken, emp heal..

Was a pain to lvl as my dps is non existent.
    Really enjoy the HoT healing makes it easier to do other stuff. easily heal a party with AoE healing with consecrate and heal aura while trowing some HoT’s around. went shit hits the fan just renew, coccoon, regenerate, heal, moderate heal and any decent tank will survive a shit ton of stuff.
    Also have reactive heal and spring’s resurgance. not sure if these stack but dont think its a problem.

running in US mode is pretty sturdy and can survive a couple of hits. was thinking maybe even some tanking but no way to keep aggro.

can also take Exhalted angel for more SP and some light stuff

Stats
    https://imagebin.ca/v/3HE7dUp62FcI

Will ETR and drop mental tougness for maximize and empower to get some more dps in.
    Would think dragonic and shiradi would als work with empower and max.

Legend

A healbot is very useful with reaper, but you should look to make a Druid a bit more useful in other areas, Wishie’s for example has very good cc.

Would also aim to make a pure dps toon for epic/reaper quests.

Sthax

Hey Leg,

Yeah the healbot thing is down. but i figured that CC’s in Reaper with earthquake is unobtainium. therefor going to get some dps DoT’s to go with the HoT’s while keeping the survivability. I’m not a fan to take evo enhancement string over max/emp or shield master

ofc i’m running a chuckers and lock dps builds on my main chars. this is just my 3 life char.

Sthax

Switching to EA ED to check dps on light dmg.

Am Lvling my main to a chucker should be fun dps 8 rogue 6 monk 6 fight h-elf

And will test h-elf rogue dilly 12 fight 6 monk 2 pally on my other char as a chucker. That should be a blast. Muchos featos hp and range power. Chucker with multishot burst alternate.

Sthax

Sooooo I crunched some numbers and the 12 fight 6 mon 2 pally is short 3 enhancement points…. to be optimal with power surge.

Am a bit hesitant to grind out 9 lives… to test a build. Maybe I wil get get nuts and do it.

For now i’ll lvl my alt 6 fight 6 monk 8 rogue

Sthax

Rogue shut done got up to 72 Dex and 69 doubleshot.
    All the extra dmg is nice normal throws
    End up doing

120 base / 150 sneak / 250 electric from AA / 120 electric from air scion feat / 20 from harbinger / holy strike on vorpal and some things from the shuri. A second

Then the shuri exp shuri *0.72 ninja training shuri *0.72 and the 69 doubleshot *0.69 per second

And after that 30 sec out of a minute 10k* for this build 30 doubleshot and 50 ish ranged power.

In the raid furi shotting slayer arrow at 12k to 25k

But there is allot of cooldown on slayer arrow.
    So next will go 12 monk 6 ranger 2 arti. Getting better 10k* and sniper shot maybe even aimed shot.

Seems the 10k* above 100 ds will give extra shuri. ^^

Need to test out the uncentered throwing too might be interesting with rune arm.

Am pondering 12 fight 6 monk 2 fvs
    Need 4 racial points to get it to the sweet spot, might be fun stacking all the stats from surge and divine might.
    +8 to all, DM should go to +16 easily. 24 to str should bring it to 80 combined with 80 ish Dex. Brutal throw and bow str.

With zen archery, multishot and unbridled furi combo.

Viewing 11 posts - 13 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us