Home Forums General The magic of elemental power

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sinaefay

Im still collecting ingredients for Nalfey’s 5-piece slaver gear set and started to think about which element(s) do people choose for their casters.

What element do you favor/prefer on your caster and why?

Which spells/SLAs do you use it with?

Sthax

I havn’t played a real caster in a while.

Electric: the dmg on my shuri is electric it seemed as the choice people pick to bypass most DR stuff. Also with force as backup for those who do.

Fire: When i ran my sorc with fire it sucked once i got to higher lvls.

Acid is more for heroics. electric wins at epic lvl.

Cold? never really tried, dont see alot of people using it. Might be some druids who beg to differ.

Thats all i can think of. But dont base your choice on my experience 🙂 i suck at casters.

i usually just base my choice on flavor, not end game.

Ryan

I think the last time I ran Corazon as an endgame caster the level cap was 25, so my thoughts are a bit dated.

I used to run with Necro and Enchant caster sticks through the quest and then switch to Ice/ Elec at the boss fights for the DoTs or to let of a Draconic burst after landing a Mass Hold.

Considering that it was you Jan that taught me how to be an end game DC caster, Im sure telling you something you already know 🙂

I always felt that as a DC caster it was my job to make the journey to the boss as smooth as possible using Mass Hold, Ottos, Wails etc.

One at the boss it was the melees job to do most of the DPS with my DoTs supplementing them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us