Home Forums General The End may be Nigh!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Argante

http://www.elitedangerous.com/

I’ve been waiting for this game for 30 years. There is a big chance it might take up a helluva lot of my time.

Ryan

Ive been watching this on and off for a while.

I didnt realise the release date was set, so cheers for the heads-up. As a result Ive just pre-ordered it 🙂

Argante

I need to buy a Hotas and seriously considering an Oculus Rift.

Ryan

An Oculus looks to be only $350 – a remarkable price if its any good. I might write a letter to Santa.

Argante

I’ve got everything I need now (though an Oculus Rift is beyond my means at the moment). If you don’t see much of me after 16th December you’ll know why.

Ryan

Ive been dabbling in beta and gamma but nothing too serious as a) Im awaiting my Hotas and EDtracker delivery and b) its highly likely they’ll do another character wipe prior to release.
    Graphically is is very good but the co-op/ social side is terrible. Unless they develop in in future updates it’ll be a game killer for me as DDO has gotten me used to grouping.

As a side note, apparently the Rift CV1 is due out in the spring or summer so Im waiting for that.

Im CMDR Soultrax in game – add me if you like.

Argante

I won’t have a commander name until the 16th as no beta access here but I’ll let you know when I do.

Molfein

A friend of mine supported the Kickstarter and saw his beta version. Bears no resemblance to the BBC model B version I played 🙂
    Very impressive though – he was using some nice high end PC, display and joystick.
    Will keep an eye out, but don’t think it will be replacing DDO for me.

Argante

Commander Diwrnach for any that are interested 🙂

Ryan

I’ll add you next time Im on Paul, though in truth Ive not logged since the release.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us