Home Forums General Temple of Elemental Evil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ispepxam

Hi guildies. I have a noob question to ask.
    I’m running a new toon through heroic lives and I’m currently sitting on lvl 10 and thought I might give ToEE a run on heroic elite. I doubt I would run solo and may go for a pug, but is it worth it is my basic question? OR, should I leave it and do it on epic as a first run instead?
    Any thoughts welcome, and if I do go for it and you have a toon in the same lvl range, I’d love the company.
    Ispep (Jimmy)

Ryan

Hello Jimmy

These are my thoughts, but bear in mind Ive not actually run it.

I did go in once (a long time ago) on Heroic Elite at level solo and died pretty quick – as in within a couple of minutes.

After that I never bothered again.

I look at it with these things in mind

Is it good Exp for –
    the time spent getting it?
    the effort required?
    the consumables needed?

Are there any items I want?

Can I solo it at the level I want to do it at?

Can I get a group easily if I cant solo it?

If you really want to explore it but cant solo it and cant get a group together you could always pause your BB and go in on Norm.

One final note.

Theres is so much xp in the game now that you wont need to run it for xpand the fact that I rarely see PuGs or Guild groups run it makes me believe its not really worth running unless you really want a particular item.

Dragavon

ToEE is a long boring painful slog, room after room filled with excessively large groups of the same monsters.

Unless you have a very strong character for your level you will find that it takes forever to complete.

IMO ToEE sucks large hairy sweaty donkey balls on a very hot day in Mexico.

I know some people like it though.

Ispepxam

Thanks guys. Message received…

Tursoke

I don’t find it too bad, but it’s not worth the exp for the time spent. Not even close.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us