Home Forums Sister Guilds SWTOR: Force and Fury

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nath

http://fandf.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=436542&TabID=3727518

THE ORIGINAL POST FROM THE OLD SITE:

Spellswords sister guild: Force and Fury

So, recent developments make it look like Star Wars The Old Republic is very close to release now. September at the latest.

This is very much going to be a sister guild to the Spellswords. Both in terms of players of either game being encouraged to try the other game/guild. And in terms of maintaining the same ethos, light rp, co-operation, playing “nice” and above all having fun. Never going to be bothered whether you have the right build / best equipment…but you had best have an opinion on which is best, beer, pies or cheese! *nods* Never want it to be a case of choosing between the two guilds, very much encouraged to try both, and go back and forth between both games/guilds as required. I will definitely be posting on the other website with the selling points for DDO and the Spellswords.

Anyway just wanted to post this here. So that all know of the existence of this guild, and know that if you are a member of the Spellswords you will automatically be welcome into Force and Fury. Old faces include Sol and I (not that Sol could ever be called old…nope, not by me anyway!), Ferensar and Nighteyes, and pretty sure other founding and long time Spellswords will be giving it a try.

If you’d like to know a bit more about SWTOR also worth checking out this thread, where I am posting some info / links / answering any questions I can. I have been following SWTOR for years, and keep fairly up to date with stuff:

https://www.spellswords.com/index.php?comp=forums&cat=2&thread=9122

Cheers,

Sirac

And the Sith version of the guild is now up and running…

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/128560/fury-and-force

So sign up to whichever you want, as will be enough guaranteed pre-orders in each guild to guarantee they are in from the launch.

Cheers,

Sirac

Ok, so we know the server both of the guilds will be on as of tomorrow.

Server name: Trask Ulgo

Server type: RP PvE Euro

There will be a new guild website and voice chat server going live asap, more details to follow.

See you all there!

Sirac

http://fandf.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=436542&TabID=3727518

And the final update needed for people wanting to join us, voice chat details:

As you all know the aim of the guild is to create a meeting place for like minded people to get together to have fun and enjoy all the elements of Star Wars – The Old Republic. We have supplied a ‘Mumble’ voice chat communication server the details of which are listed below; please follow these few basic rules when using this service so as to ensure that the voice chat is a pleasant place to visit;

Please ensure that you set up Mumble so that you do not ‘bleed’ over the channel, Mumble has a great noise/echo cancelling system, and can be adjusted to ensure that heavy breathing Darth Vader noises can be minimised! Ensure that your output volume isn’t causing ear drum issues in others.
    Do not disclose server details to people who have not been authorised to use the system.
    Whilst we are a mature guild, please respect other users and ensure that the language used matches the circumstances. If asked to tone it down please do so without fuss.
    And most importantly – HAVE FUN!
    Mumble settings

Download the Mumble client Mumble 1.2.3
    or source Mumble 1.2.3 elsewhere, it’s a free open source VC program.

Once installed click on ‘Server’ then ‘Connect’ followed by ‘Add New…’

The Add Server box will open which needs the following information;

Label: Force & Fury
    Address: 85.236.100.59
    Port: 6487
    Username: ‘Enter your desired username – once registered it seems to stick with the machine, something to do with certificates I believe’

Once the above info is entered the password box will appear….

Password: skywalker

If you have issues feel free to message me.

Happy chatting!

Sirac

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us