Home Forums General Sticky pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inter

Hello peeps,

Just a little one in a form of a suggestion – don’t take this the wrong way as it may be my useless IT skills that is in question here!

On “these” forums (which are great” is it possible to create sticky pages that are alway “on top” of the thread?

It may be worth (time promitting) creating helpful sticky pages, i know people in “guild chat” have said on a few occassions theres link on the site and it’s taken me ages to find the relevant page (some times not at all!).

A few subjects that come to mind are;

Crafting links, build calculator, regular/current raid/boss info, Class/build disscussions, etc

sure theres alot more that could be thought of.

Cheers,

Inter (Thom).

Sinaefay

You mean like the ones found under DDO Resources at the bottom of all pages? 🙂

CaT

Yup, as Jan said check that link out and if you have ideas to improve it let the admin know it asap 🙂

Flavia

hmm, while we are at it, and while Nath is away, there’s work to be done on the group side…

Seems we have been hit by a few loan spammer that created groups.

CaT

We’re under siege!! Dooooo00000mmmm 🙁

Ludovik

meh Nath here again, I see I posted in the wrong thread about the spam issue 🙂 see: https://www.spellswords.com/forums/topic/paul-buxton/

Regarding the forums: right now you can subscribe to any forum thread by selecting the “notify me of follow-up replies via email” when you post a reply.  There is also a small grey option at the bottom of the forum post box that says “stick (to front)” but I am not sure what it does, test it or otherwise I will next week 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us