Home Forums Who’s Who! Sth*x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sthax

Dear Guildies,

After playing on Sarlona for about 5 year off and on. The server was low on EU players. What is DDO without fellow players?
    So i started over on Ghallanda. After starting up, TR and getting my toons up to speed I’ve just recently unlocked the last couple of adventure packs of DDO. Now the urge to Explore the game further an more intense came and i was looking for a EU, end game oriented guild. After asking around and searching the web, luckely Sina was kind enough to give me a trail among your midst. Thus here i am 🙂

I’ve got a rich history in MMO games. I started out with NWN on Amon, also a great DnD game with loads of character build options. I even DM’d for about a year. After that it was WoW in raiding guilds, from oldschool ragnaros hunting to the lvl 80 stuff. I´ve tried some other MMO´s Rift, neverwinter, Aion, GW2, etc. but i cant keep away from DDO with it´s dungeon set up and build diverity.

In RL I´m an artist, focussing on painting both oils and digital. My avatar is an example of one of those paintings. As being an Artist doesn´t help alot in the financial department, i have a parttime job at the local museum. There i work on the exhibitions and general maintenance. Pretty nice concidering the crisis and lack of job in general. I´m 32 years old and live in the netherlands.

My characters are named Sth*x. (Sthax, Sthex, Sthyx, Sthox, etc.) and i like to play diverse builds. Atm i’m playing a Dronk and a Bard/rogue. Allot of fun beeing able to adjust to situations and support the party.

I hope to run some dungeons and raids with you all soon and explore the game.

Thnx for your time, see you IG.

Sth*x

Ryan

Hello.

Welcome to the Spellswords

I think I saw one of your alts in Gianthold today.

You waved just as I hit the Farshifter – I was on Corazonroto.

CaT

Welcome aboard Sthax 🙂

Sthax

Indeed that was me Ryan.

Thnx Cat

Sinaefay

Welcome to the ‘swords, Sth*x and indeed see you in game 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us