Home Forums General Ship amenities we have and not

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Sinaefay

To make it easier to see this, I started a new thread for the ship buffs we are missing (only those that cost shards, nothing else).

Clarice

Current state of ship rooms and state rooms

Hold rooms (23 hold spaces required)

Shrine of experience (upgrades to level V)
    The Orien Express
    Three Finger Thad’s
    Farshifter’s Chambers
    Chronoscope
    Sellswords’ Tavern
    Floating Rock Garden
    Paradoxical Puzzle Box
    Old Sully’s Grog Cellar
    Throne Room
    Otto’s Irresistable Dancehall
    Danger Room
    Forbidden Library
    Black Abbot’s Shadow
    Bash the Breakables Cargo Bay
    Banquet Hall
    Concert Hall
    Archwizard
    Game Hunter
    Fencing Master
    Ninja Assassin
    Hag Apothecary
    Guild Vault (upgrades to IV) (when available)

State Rooms (6 State Rooms required)

Proving Ground (Archery Range, Armory, Grandmaster’s Dojo, and Tactical Training Room)
    Collegium of the Twelve (Arcane Sanctum, Crusaders Chapel, Trapsmiths workshop and Wild Grove)
    Grand Reliquary (upgrades to IV) (Sign of the Silver Flame, Shrine to the Devourer, and the Stormreaver Memorial)
    Bath House
    Cannith Crafting Hall
    Greensteel Crafting Hall

Updated: Bolded shows we have on the ship

Sinaefay

Here are the cost on the amenities we dont have (in alphabetical order):

Banquet Hall – 75 shards
    Cannith Crafting Hall – 125 shards
    Danger Room – 180 shards
    Farshifter’s Chambers – 90 shards
    Forbidden Library – 195 shards
    Grand Reliquary I (upgrades to IV) (Sign of the Silver Flame, Shrine to the Devourer, and the Stormreaver Memorial) – 180 shards
    Otto’s Irresistable Dancehall – 180 shards
    Sellswords’ Tavern – 150 shards
    The Orien Express – 60 shards
    Throne Room – 180 shards

My first question here is which ones of these would you like us to get first. I would strongly suggest getting Banquet Hall first as it will allow us to bind in our ship.

Argante

Binding in the ship sounds great, I’ll go for that.

I just bought the Banquet Hall and the Danger room. I also put in 100 shards today. I’ll pick up some more stuff later in July after my daughters wedding.

Clarice

Below are the rooms we can still get for the ship and what they provide. I personally vote for the forbidden ;library next, if we get the shards as it will add +3 to UMD which I would find useful on all my characters and I think most others would.
    I know Jan would like peoples opinion so I added what the rooms do

Clar

The Orien Express
    Auction House, Bank, and Mailbox

Farshifter’s Chambers
    Teleporter access to the Hall of Heroes, provides Farshifter to other locations

Sellswords’ Tavern
    +1/2/3 to all abilities for Hirelings, Hireling Vendors, Barkeep

Throne Rooms
    +1/2/3 to Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, Intimidate, and Listen skills

Otto’s Irresistable Dancehall

+1/2/3 to Balance, Jump, Move Silently, Perform, Swim and Tumble skills

Forbidden Library
    +1/2/3 to Concentration, Heal, Repair, Spellcraft, and Use Magic Device skills

Myror

There already is an auction house, bank and mailbox. How is Orien Express different? Of which the more important part of the question is; where on the ship would they be placed if you wanted to go and use them?

Sinaefay

The current auction house, mailbox and bank are the old ship amenities. These will cease to be sold in a nearby future update, and if one plans to use them we would have to stock up on these ahead of that update. I can honestly say that I dont have spare space for that, and I doubt many others do either, as we would need thousands of each for them to last (these contracts dont stack).

As for placing it, we can place them on deck 1-4 in any holdroom. I would say on a deck with tavern generation and vendors would probably be best.

My ranking of which ones to get would be as follows:

1. Forbidden Library
    2. Farshifter’ Chambers
    3. Throne Room
    4. Orien Express

Wish

i would opt for having the useful stuff on deck 4, it is sligtly smaller so it takes slightly less time to get round and alows us to see other guildies ( a big part of having an airship imo)

4 holds and one state so: Tavern, bank, farshifter, banquit hall(assuming you spawn there) for the state room slot idk, one of the crafting ones? maybe the twelve one so there is a faster way to buy spell comp than house K?

Edit: the banquet hall seems to be broken so would replace it with three fingered thad’s as he has brokers.

Sinaefay

The Banquet Hall gives Tavern Regen on entire deck and top deck (currently broken), in addition to allowing you to bind on the ship (also not working atm).

We can put it on any deck IMO, as you always end up at the same point on a deck when going there. I was going to start a new thread regarding this, as this thread is about amenities we have and dont, but as brought up…

So, as you always enter a deck at the same spawn point, we just need to put it near the entry point and then can put useful stuff on that deck. My to-be suggested plan was to put the convenience amenities on the same deck, which would be Banquet Hall (Tavern regen and bind point), Three Finger Thad’s (general vendor, dont care about the brokers myself), Collegium of the Twelve (Divine and Arcane Vendors), Orien Express (Mailbox, Bank and Auctioneer), Farshifter’s Chamber and any other useful amenity that includes something more than just a buff.

Clarice

All Amenities Gained

The Orien Express 60 AS
    Auction House, Bank, and Mailbox

Sellswords’ Tavern 150 AS
    +1/2/3 to all abilities for Hirelings, Hireling Vendors, Barkeep

Otto’s Irresistable Dancehall 180 AS
    +1/2/3 to Balance, Jump, Move Silently, Perform, Swim and Tumble skills

Of the 3 remaining rooms I would vote for the dance hall next, I personally am not worried about the Sellswords’ Tavern as I don’t use Hirelings. but
    people may feel differently, Let us know !

Also remember that the XP shrine upgrading isn’t cheap and requires Astral shards.

Shrine of Experience I 95 AS +1% Guild bonus to XP
    Shrine of Experience II 195 AS Upgrade +2% Guild bonus to XP
    Shrine of Experience III 325 AS Upgrade +3% Guild bonus to XP

Shrine of Experience IV 400 AS Upgrade +4% Guild bonus to XP
    Shrine of Experience V 495 AS Upgrade +5% Guild bonus to XP

And those who say we already have ah bank etc., remember these will disappear once Turbine fix things, and I don’t think anyone wants to hold a few hundred purchase orders on their characters.

State Rooms

Cannith Crafting Hall 125 AS
    Item Deconstructor, Crafting Device – Bound Shards, Crafting Device – Unbound Shards, Crafting Device – Bound Items, Crafting Device – Unbound Items, Jannice d’Cannith (Craftswoman and Vendor)

Grand Reliquary fully upgraded 1200 AS
    Seems totally unnecessary as we have a ship which can hold the individual rooms, as seems more of a spacesaver (astral shard sink) than anything else . so un needed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us