Home Forums General Player Council

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Flavia

As you are all probably know, Turbine has decided to create a Player Council to replace Mournlands.
    Well partially at least, another part is transferred to Lammania that becomes a real test server, instead of being a preview server where almost nothing could be changed.

As I announced during yesterday’s Raidathon :
    I applied to this year council and was accepted as a member.

What it means is that I will ( supposedly ) be able to give feedback on ideas and ( along with the other members ) try to help improve DDO.

It also means that I’ll see things that I won’t be allowed to talk about, but when I’m allowed to I’ll provide as much information as I’m allowed to.

And last it also means that I will be a channel for feedback from other players.

Domend

Best of luck Flav and i do hope that the whole council will make DDO better in some parts . Also i kinda like that we have a guild member in there hopefully Turbine will be taking the council’s opinions and feedback seriously and will apply them in the game.

Ryan

Gratz Flav

CaT

I hope you will enjoy the position and find your feedback taken seriously. I know you were/are very vocal on the forums too. Grats and keep us updated! 😀

Sinaefay

Congrats Flav and I can only agree with previous posters. It does feel good to have a guildy on the council, and knowing that atleast one council member will not just nod and say yes to everything.

Xutharion

Gratz Flav!
    Very happy to see a guildies in the council.
    gl for new position

Legend

Congrats
    Is good they have put together something like this and am glad someone who will voice his opinions is on the council.
    Updates of Info u can actually share will also be interesting.

Flavia

Thanks all.

And I will definitely share what I’m allowed to share.
    We ( the Player Council as a body ) have no intention to become a Mournlands 2.0.

Flavia

Hi all, I’m back from vacation ( the skiing was good. ), and I’ve go a bit of news for you all.

We ( the Player Council ) have been asked to comment ideas about Epic 3 Barrel Cove. ( sadly I’m not allowed to give you the details )

CaT

Sounds like a lot of fun ahead! 😀 Which update is this suppose to happen? And ty Flav for letting us know, I’ve always liked the island but at that level have little reason to run it 😉

Molfein

Three Barrel Cove is probably my favorite explorer area. And the Scoundrel set of items are nice with a good variety of weapon types.
    Found the repeater great fun levelling Armament as it has acid and anarchic, a red slot for another damage type as well as taking on the equipped rune arm and elemental weapon spell. Very effective on Kobolds and Hobgoblins 🙂

I would welcome an Epic version, although would prefer that it to be new and novel pirate themes, as the Crystal Cove / Epic House D both have those underlying themes already.

Cheers,
    G

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us