Home Forums General Pimp my wizard (PM Gearing)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nadriell

Right, I’ve got myself to 20 as a PM, but I’m still woefully undergeared. So any tips on stuff to get, and how/where to get it?

My current, rather dire loadout is as follows:

Head: Darkstorm Helm (Nullification, Magnetim, Major Void Lore, Major Lightning Lore)

Eyes: Clever +6 Goggles of Dismissal

Neck: Golden Guile (Dusk, Diplomacy +15, Bluff +15, Improved Deception)

Trinket: Pearl of Power X

Body: Fire Guard Robe of Greater Shadow

Cloak: Charismatic +5 Cloak of Otto’s Resistable Dance

Bracers: Armoured (+8) Bracers of Sustenance +3

Belt: Belt of Thoughtful Remembrance (Con+5, Concentration +13, Negative Energy Absorbtion 20%)

Rings: Charismatic Ring +3 of Deep Slumber

: Engraved Ring (Protection +1)

Boots: Feather Falling Boots of Hypnotism

Gloves: Dextrous +6 Gloves of Repairing +7

Main Hand: +3 Combustion Club of Greater Void Lore

Offhand: +4 Resonance Sceptre of Major Lightning Lore

So yeah, not great right now.

Legend

Hi  Nad

Above not too bad but there are a few nice items out there you can easily go for, the actual build itself with enhancements might need some advice too depending what you have done so might be time to take advantage of the free lesser TR, will briefly explain what I have done and list some of the easier gear to get to make a difference.

Build – Max Int and Con, put all points in Int whilst leveling, other stats not so important but dex can be handy.

Main Feats: Toughness, Extend, Heigten, Empower, Maximise,  Quicken, Insight reflexes, Spell Pen, G Spell Pen, Necro Focus, Greater Necro Focus.

Enahancements: Apart from the necro Spells, I go main offensive line as fire and invest pretty heavy with enhancement points along with appropriate gear (cloak of flames) I also put a couple of points in Cold and Elec so can take those spells when needed and dot effectively, ofc is personal preference which damage line you prefer, all r pretty viable.

Items: Darkstorm Helm is fine, Min item abils you will want to aim for are: +6 to Str, Dex, Con, Int and Wis, Tougness, Greater False Life, Resistance +4 min, 200sp Item, Spell Pen 9 Item.

Few easy item to get: Look at the Cannith Challenges, some really nice items to enhance offensive lines of spells, also cannith crafting can be quite useful if you have any spare slots on toon, Magewrights Spectacles, Pale Rod, War Wizards gear from new update (handing in commendations). Eerie belt or Rahkirs belt.

Harder items to aim for: Spidersilk Robes (+8 Int or +3 Insight Int), Staff of the Necromancer, Bracers of Demon Consort (Queen Raid), Torc (Queen Raid), 2 greensteel crafted – one for +45 hp the other for sp (one should be conc opp), TOD set for Pale Master and ofc epic gear.

For lvl 20 in form should me aiming for min of 500hp and prob around 42 dc on necro spells.

Unfortunaltely it just takes a little time and prob a little grinding to get the important parts for build but will get there in no time.

Nadriell

What is the TOD set and how do I get it?

Xutharion

TOD = Tower of Despair, Raid in Amrath (Devil Battlefield)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us