Home Forums Guild Application Paul Buxton

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lightnning

Hi all if Paul Buxton shouts for a guild invite, not sure of his toons name, would you mind awfuly thowing him a guild invite for me?  He’s from keeper and was with me, leg, two’s and the others in Knights of the Phoenix and avenging demons.

Good / fun player

Cheers,

Gaza

Argante

Ooh, a whole thread about me… I’m honoured!

Currently playing a level 5 Pally called Argante and would love to meet you all in-game.

Cheers,

Paul

Legend

Hey mate

Arg/Diw/Loholt was one of the original ones from AD and is good he has finally come back, is redoing his toons as did not transfer so only 1 to concentrate at mo and is a gr8 guy.

Will just wait for a post with Jan agreeing and can then hopefully chuck you an invite.

Leg

CaT

Welcome back Paul! I haven’t met you before since I am rather new in the guild, but I look forward to play with you. I have a wizard second life at level 10 so chances are we may meet soon, depending if we match on play times. See you in game! 😀

Sinaefay

Of course you can chuck Paul an invite 🙂

Lightnning

Oi Leg youv’e never said ‘and is a gr8 guy.’ about me !!!!!!

Argante

Thanks for the welcome folks. I’m currently downloading the high res package and it’s threatening to take another 3 hours so it doesn’t look like I’ll be online ’till tomorrow.

Lightnning

Am hoping to be in game Sunday so hopefuly we can catch up then m8 😉

Ps dont let Leg give you all his crap, get him to get the good stuff out from behind the bed

Ludovik

hello all, its Nath here.  I havent read the above but I just wanted to say I have added Paul and upgraded his user to be active and he can now post etc.  I know there is a problem with some spam through buddypress, but there has been a complete overhaul of the plugin and the new version is available – but I am not comfortable doing it from the Faroes in case something doesnt work with everything else I am running on the site.  anyway so next week I will upgrade it and hopefully the spam issues will stop.  Till then, keep well.

Argante

Hi Nath. Did that one have an account name of Loholt by any chance? I didn’t get an activation email (I may have typed my email address in wrong) so I went through the process again and created this (Argante) account.. If that account is available I’d rather have Loholt as a username. I’ll try and log in on it and see how it goes. Thanks for the assistance.

Ludovik

Hi Paul,

And welcome to the ‘Swords… 🙂

This is Ludo/Ulf and I can confirm that your Loholt account had a bad email… We deleted it along with the 15 spammer-accounts… :s

Usernames cant be changed, so on this account you are stuck with Argante… You should however be able to edit your display name… Go to “profile” under “my account” and scroll down… Thats also where you find the place to upload an image for your avatar… 😉

If that doesnt work for you, we can always delete the Argante account and you can make yet another fresh one…

Good luck… 🙂

Argante

Hi Nath,

I think I’ll live with Argante for now, at least until I roll Loholt (which will be a while as I first have to earn 32-point builds).

Cheers,
    Paul

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us