Home Forums General New Alt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mad_Viking

Hi,

As some know Im looking at coming back but that I will be playing with my son.
    My plan was that he will play a fighter so he can get at bit of action 🙂

I was thinking that I would make a lvl 1 rogue/lvl 19 Wizard. So that I could remove
    traps, open doors/chests and use UMD for healing wands.
    But with so many changes since I last played, are there something that would be better for me to play?
    Its an Alt that I only will be using with my son, for us to have some fun.

Sinaefay

Hi Hif and wb 🙂

Wiz19/Rog1 works rather well, as would wiz18/rog2 (if taking insightful reflexes, evasion will be very useful without any problems).

I would say that almost any class you would like to play would work, but without any further input from you it would be hard to give good advice.

Sthax

With insightfull reflex 2 rogue i quite nice. Also have a look into the new harper tree if your gonna go Int based

Mad_Viking

I dont have much else plannede other than I would like to make an alt that can support my sons fighter so that he can get the hang off the game.
    And I was just thinking that a rogue/wizard with high dex, Int and con would make a good combo.
    Will have a look at the harper tree, and insightfull.

Playwis I was thinking that I would buff him and then just help if its gets to wild 🙂 With CC, debuff and some damage.

Wish

Perhaps if you you were to both roll wf? that way you could help keep him and yourself alive. and yes, agreed on the 2 rog lvls + insigtful reflexs, that way you can just focus on int+con, then you can follow in the wake of the right-clicking carnage 🙂

Ryan

The most fun melee life I did on Corazon was 18 Cleric/ 2 Fighter.

Lots of hack and slash with self healing and group heals if you go AM on your Wiz/ Rog.

Perhaps your son could go Paladin and you go either WF or PM on your Wiz/ Rog so you’re both self suff?

Just a couple of ideas.

Mad_Viking

We are both on freeplay atm.
    I might pay for a month as I have way to many alts so cant make new ones.
    So we dont have access to WF.

Dont know what AM or PM is 🙂

Thanks for the advise to far 🙂

Molfein

Congrats on 2nd generation of DDO

AM – Arch Mage enhancements line for Wizard
    PM – Pale Master enhancements line for Wizard

Would say that splash rogue is good for traps and unlocking, so you get to see a little more richness in each dungeon. (As no access to Artificer)

Cheers,
    G

Mad_Viking

Thank you Molfein 🙂

Ill have a look into the enhancements, what I think would be most fun to
    play.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us