Home Forums General Molfein Raids '14

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Molfein

Molfein relaxed in the sauna and thought. His mind drifted to the talk heard on board the guild airship, of powerful evil forces around Xen’drik and even in Stormreach. He would join with fellow Spellswords and fight these evil creatures and thwart their machinations. And he would try to tackle them all … and of course sing about it afterwards!

The resolution was made. A New Year’s resolution; ’14, 12 months, 16 raids.

Molfein Raids ’14 Flags needed Raid Notes
    1 The Chronoscope 12-Aug
    2 Tempest’s Spine
    3 Plane of Night 14-Jan Flawless Red Scale!
    4 The Titan Awakes 9-Apr Titan Docent!
    5 Zawabi’s Revenge 21-Feb Hyena Claw Shard
    6 Ascension Chamber Desecrated Temple of Vol
    Flesh Maker’s Laboratory
    7 The Reaver’s Fate
    8 The Shroud
    9 Stealer of Souls (pseudo-raid) Enter the Kobold
    10 A Vision of Destruction
    11 Hound of Xoriat
    12 Tower of Despair New Invasion
    Genesis Point
    13 The Lord of Blades
    14 The Master Artificer
    15 Caught in the Web
    16 The Fall of Truth 21-Feb Madstone Aegis!

Will update as and when progress acheived.
    Separate threads in Guild Diary for the raids themselves.
    Looking foward to questing and raiding with my fellow guilders – if you can tolerate the bard!

Cheers,
    G

CaT

Send tell when I am online and I would be happy to help you flag. Looking forward to raid with you 🙂

Ryan

Same as what Cat said Chris.

I would say your first priority be FoT flagging because it is the raid that is run the most by the guild along with Velah and ADQ.

Im not sure what Spellsingers do in FoT besides songs and buffs (both of which are crucial activities in their own right ofc)
    SP song to the Divine with the lowest SP and then do the Bardy things that Bards do – perhaps our resident songsters can provide some insight.
    As a pure Bard you’re pretty gaurenteed not to get any of the funky jobs like Reaver tank or undead kiter but may be called upon to be Truthful One tank healer – this is a particularly stressful role if you are tired as its difficult to stay awake long enough to reach the end of the raid.
    To counter this I have developed the technique of operating the keyboard with my foot so I can lean around the door and watch the television.

In the unlikely event of the tank dying you can blame lag and more importantly, whilst your Rez timer is counting down, go pour yourself another Cab Sauv.

Sinaefay

Very commendable and Im looking forward to do some raiding with you.

Btw, Stealer of Souls is not a raid, it is a 6-man quest.

Molfein

Flagged for FoT, many thanks for the group yesterday, a nice smooth run and all 3 dragons slayed as an encore!

So good chance to complete a Raid this month 🙂

Cheers,
    G

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us