Home Forums Guild Vault Low level loot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MIDWICKET

A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have any low level loot they do not need?

I am just starting out so have 2 level 2 characters.
    So anything you have would be most useful.

Many thanks.

MIDWICKET

Sinaefay

Low level loot from quests up to level 8 or 9 has been boosted, allowing you to loot much better stuff than you did back on Keeper. Also, Cannith crafting allows one to craft items that you might need, both weapons and wearables. If you cant find someone who can craft for you, I’ll help you once Im online.

MIDWICKET

Can you tell me more about canith crafting.

I never got to grips with it before I stopped playing last time.

Thanks

MIDWICKET

Sinaefay

Cannith crafting allows you to create items with the prefix and suffix you want, and usually at a lower level than random loot. I included links to the wiki and an online planner, allowing you to check it out yourself.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Cannith_Crafting

http://cannith.cubicleninja.com/

MIDWICKET

Thanks for the links.
    I know more than I did but still feel confused.
    It will make more sense when I start crafting myself.

A couple of quick questions if Someone does want to craft something for me.
    What is the lowest level I can use a crafted paralysing longbow?

That was the best thing I crafter before I stopped playing.
    It was great for my ranger as I could often stop people reaching me and keep firing arrows.
    Is there something better that a ranger could have in a bow?
    I am not familiar with all of the possible boosts items can have.

My ranger is currently level 4, would someone mind making me a bow that will help me level quicker?

Thanks to you all my friends,

MIDWICKET

Sinaefay

Im afraid you cannot craft a paralyzing weapon. Paralyzing is one of the few abilities that you can only find on random loot and named items (banishing, disruption and smiting are effects you cant craft either). The 2nd link I provided above shows you all available effects for items and weapons (just choose an item type and then look at prefix and suffixes).

Screaming of bleeding is a popular combo when it comes to weapons. Choose Suffix Screaming and Prefix Bleed, and then look for the line saying Total Item Potential Required. The text in parenthesis tells you the minimum level that the item will have.

Ryan

Its worth putting up a list of the things you want and the name of the alt that needs them, that way people can send you things in the post.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us