Home Forums Tricks and Tactics LGS Help Required

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Argante

So I apparently need 2 pieces of LGS Opposition to get an 18% bonus to HP. The DDOWiki write-up is quite helpful up to a point but I’m terrified I’ll make a mistake and the materials are rare enough for that to be problematic if it happens so I want to make sure it doesn’t.

Can anyone quickly and simply tell me what to do and what the common errors are when making LGS for the first time. One of my main fears is making an item that isn’t an opposition item – easily done as I don’t know what constitutes an opposition item.

If anyone already gets the 18% HP bonus could you post screenies of the stats of both items please?

Thanks in advance.

Lisa
    Sthax

Thats the one i used to make my affermation weapon.
    Just follow the guide once you set it up and make sure you craft the same named items. (i just typed the full name in searchbox until there was only one option left)

Legend

For the first item you should make a hp regen LGS, very simple as same for each level, at each tier just need following of respective type:

Legendary Focus of Positive Energy
    Legendary Material Essence
    Legendary Gem of Opposition

Can use crafter link above to see what it will give, when crafting obviosuly just need to type in part of above and ingredients will sort themselves out at alter.

For the second item you are better looking on wiki http://ddowiki.com/page/Legendary_Green_Steel_items/Tier_1

If you are sticking to 2 shroud items and not 4-5 then you can choose any equipment ability as long as the Gem type is opposition, bit harder for second item as less useful abils, for example you could make an item with t1 +50 elec, t2 +25 cold (insight), t3 +2 reflex save (quality)

When crafting ensure you select the equipment augment and not the weapon.

Argante

This from the wiki is what I’m worried about:

Bug: Opposition, and only Opposition, requires exclusivity. You must wear nothing but Opposition augments if you want the HP bonus.

Is this a thing and how do I avoid it?

Legend

ensure all gems used are opposition type as per above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us