Home Forums Tricks and Tactics LegGS Radiance as a Melee Weapon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Furiyen

Just thought I’d post up a note on LegGS Radiance as a Melee Weapon for my THF Paladin.

I’m pretty Sad Panda about it, tbh.

The Radiance Blind proc has such a small chance of proccing, it must be in the area of 1-2% at best. Not to mention the blind lasts just 6 seconds. *Sigh*. If you somehow manage to re-proc over the top of a Blind already applied, it simply refreshes the timer to 6s and doesn’t add to the initial duration.

The damage is paltry, as well. Circa ~100 Damage.

While I continue to work on my ESOS, I’ll play it a little more and see if my estimations of the Proc chance change, if not I’ll likely look at going to Vacuum or Affirmation instead.

Sinaefay

Oh, sorry to hear. Did you test it vs a single target or a bigger group? Where you solo or grouped? I kinda expected it to work quite nice vs bigger groups and when grouped, than other situtations.

Did you test it in non-reaper or reaper difficulty? According the wiki, it is supposed to be:

Attacks and offensive spells have a [10~20%] chance to blind enemies with [around 100] Light damage. (Scales with spellpower if triggered by a spell.) [no save, duration 11 seconds]

Furiyen

I gave it run round in Amrath explorer area, where I could stand in a pack of mobs and test cleaving, as well as some orange named single target tests.

I’ll see more tonight in the Raids 😀

Legend

You need a Sharadi or Warlock for the LGS radiance to be effective on the procs and to work on cranking up the Light spell power.
    Remember you can unslot the tier 3 abil with store item if fancy using for another toon so not wasted.
    IMO thf pally should be using the Affirmation.

Furiyen

I’m going to keep playing around with it, I think I might have been mistaken about the Proc chance to be honest after raiding on Sunday.

Still, Affirmation was next on my list to try out, but I have a variety of Air/Lightning weapons to build for Furiyen first.

Dragavon

I think I am going to make a radiance khopesh for Dragavon to go with his triple pos on trash mobs.

Furiyen

After playing with it for some time now, I’ve changed my mind. The extra damage is still pitiful, but it is definitely proccing more often to be of use, especially with my Cleaving play style on Azraiyel.

It’s also clear after last nights R3 Slavers runs that other party members with Radiance is just gravy, especially Aura/Bursting Warlocks 😉

How are you guys finding your Radiance weaponry?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us