Home Forums General Ispep clan is back

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ispepxam

Many of you will know that I have been away from the game for a long time apart from a couple of cameo appearances.

Last night I managed to get on for a couple of hours and was lucky enough to join the end of the guild raid night for echrono. I had a great time and thought it was brilliant fun – the way I remember DDO can be. I have the DDO bug again and am looking forward to spending more time in game with you guild members.

Last year I had thought of leaving for good, but I’m glad to say I didn’t and after a time away am back again and have even renewed my VIP membership to make it worth my while to be in game as much as I can – RL permitting.

I’ve missed out on most of the Epic stuff over the last few months and to be honest my characters are now severely under-equipped. I have a lot of reading to do in the wiki to catch up on all the changes, so any helpful information you have for my toons (particularly the lvl 20 artificer and 18/1/1 ranger/monk/thief) please let me know.

Hopefully you will all be patient with me as I find my way in game again and go through the grind to farm for some good gear to boost my stats. Unquiet Dead in Kings Forest is first up on my target list, but I also still need to do the three dragons in Gianthold for flagging. I especially need to get a few shrouds done to get my bare greensteel cloak equipped with some good stats for my artificer build.

I will probably not join in the high end raids that seem to take place each Friday as I don’t want to be a burden in these with my limited stats,Β gear and knowledge. I’m happy to join in with lvl20+ quests and actually welcome the chance so that I can learn the new mechanics with guildies, but please be patient with me if I end up being carried in someones backpack as a soulstone.. :-).

Well, enough from me and hopefully there are a few that will be happy to see me back – see you around Stormreach soon.

Jimmy – Ispep clan.

CaT

Woot! Welcome back Jimmy πŸ˜€

Certainly it was a pleasure to run with you even if you don’t carry Good Weapons πŸ˜› Haha, kidding we fought mainly drows starting with Menace and didn’t bothered to get proper DR breakers, plus game up to eH became easy enough with the EDs that I don’t bother much.

Either way, I am looking forward to see you aboard, especially in those Friday raids. Don’t know why you run from them … this is were fun is and you feel like being part of the family. Please reconsider πŸ˜‰

Until we quest again enjoy the fun!

Ryan

Welcome back Jimmy.

The new content is great and Im sure you’ll love it.

I was only present for Chrono but it was great fun.

As one of the Chrono healers I can say you were no burden at all and are welcome in any run with me (I semi retired my WF Arcanes as they grew weary of all the killing πŸ™‚

Look forward to running with you again

Vik

wb matey all has been said above, all are welcome for the friday raids

Vik

Domend

Welcome back to the game mate. New content is fun and not that hard to learn it tbh. It is true that we are sometimes doing some Epic Elite raids on our Friday Nights but u should at least sign up for the fun stuff m8 its nice fun and it is always helpfull to get u back at pace playing with guildies .

Any questions about anything new can shout in guild will be happy to help and with quests also ofc.

Ludovik

Welcome home and good to see you… πŸ™‚

Im still looking for a few BSwords I stored for you… Somewhere… πŸ˜€

Id also point your artificer towards the Crystal Cove where there now is a runearm to farm for… I think it is planned to arrive 1st of march or thereabouts…

See you in town..!

Ludo

Sinaefay

Welcome back Jimmy. As others mentioned, everyone who has a character in range for the friday raids are welcome to join πŸ™‚

Ispepxam

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back, both here and in game.

It’s been great to be around so many friends again, even if I haven’t had much chance to group up yet.

My time is still limited, but I hope to make use of the Crystal Cove event that is coming this weekend. All help welcome for this as I have very limited experience of running in the cove and the new Glass Cannon rune-arm is an item I would love to get hold of for my artificer. All jewels farmed from the event will be going towards this item, if I can gather enough (I’ll hide them from our resident gem tax officer – hee, hee!). To be honest, I still haven’t worked out the mechanics of what you get from each run – I’ve only been in a handful of times and gained a small number of gems in the process.

Thanks again and hope to see you in game.

Jimmy – Ispep clan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us