Home Forums General Immigration

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    otnasug

Fellow Spellswords,

I’m posting to let you know that my presence in DDO will be diminishing in the coming days and eventually will come to a stop for an unknown period. My family and me will be changing town (actually contintent) as living in Greece has become abnoxious (<-this is clearly a euphemism).

I’d like to take this opportunity and thank Jan for having me in this fine guild which gave a new boost to my interest in this game. I had a blast playing with you all eventhough i’m pretty sure I didnt got to know all the guild members.

I’m also quite convinced that when I settle down I’ll come back because DDO resembles D&D so much :).

Finally, no Babis you cannot have my stuff :D.

Thank you all for the good times

Khim

Have a nice travel and see you back 🙂

May I ask where you are going?

Legend

Hi Otnas

Hopefully it will only take you a month or 2 to get settled properly before coming back, all the best with the move.

Leg

Sinaefay

Hi Otna,

Cheers for the kind words and best of luck with your move to another continent. Im just as curious as the others though, so will ask where are you moving? 🙂

otnasug

Montreal, Canada.

Ryan

Very nice, but isnt it a bit colder than uoure used to?  :

Good luck with the move

Domend

Have a nice trip Otna and i hope u find the best there u and ur family m8. Nice having u around and hurry up settling down and come back to us in the Gchat :))

Greek Section : “”Kalh tuxh Kwstara tha ta poume molis guriseis. Elpizw ta kalutera file krima pou ta pramata edw odhgountai opws odhgountai. Ta kalutera man.””

CaT

Cheers mate! Good luck with your move, let us know how it works out 😉

Nath

Hey Otna, all the best wishes for your adventure 🙂 and stay away from GMO food till they have done more testing!

Nathalie and Ulf

Xutharion

Good luck mate, I hope we see soon again.

Xuth

nixtkrouler

Ahhhh thanks god….i havent died in game since September 18, 2012 at 12:54 pm ….

Babis

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us