Home Forums Who’s Who! Howdy ho

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tursoke

Hiya folks,

Joined the guild just now after running a few quests with Corazonroto.

Started playing again last week, been away for a few years(green steel was the hottest product on the market then), so I’m rather nooby on the new stuff, which is basically most stuff. My memory ain’t that superb on the old stuff either.

Anyhoo, I already ferried few of my chars in, Kerttu, Wuohi, Alumiini and Herran, and couldn’t really say which one I’d call a main, so pick one name and call me that. Or something else all together.

My highest char is lvl20(just dinged yesterday), so haven’t experienced raiding other than up to the green steel raid in…Meridia was it? But if a lvl20 barb is enough for ’em, I’m happy to join and probably die often.

Thank you, and see ya all online!

Ryan

Hello there and welcome to the Swords.

I hope you enjoyed the raiding this evening.

Thing must have changed a lot since you last played.

You have already met me btw as my main is Corazonroto.
    My other alts names mostly end in Trax but I dont run them so much.

Feel free to call me Ryan in game as most who know me do.

If you have any questions either ask on here or in Guild chat and someone will help if they can.

See you around

Ryan

Sinaefay

Welcome to the ‘swords, Alu. We will help you get flagged for more raids with time, for sure. Some of the raids we do aren’t that enjoyable as a l20 due to the limit of gear by level as well as lack of destinies and such, but that is something time of playing will remedy.

You’ve met in game on Darramestra, which is one of my bards. I have eight characters of which my main is Sinaefay (centered kensei fighter/monk/paladin). The others are Beldras (barbarian), Dentharr (paladin), Hruukra (current TR project and my 2nd bard when finished), Lithandra (archer ranger), Nalfey (wizard), Tarlhyn (tempest ranger).

Molfein

Hi there Tursoke, welcome aboard.

Nice to know you’ve grouped with Ryan (Cora) I’ve run a lot of heroics.
    Congrats on getting to Epic level, sure you’ll manage to level up quickly and join some of the raids.

Sure you’ll find the guilders friendly and informative, just ask on the forums or in Guild chat for answers and advice.

See you in game!
    Chris

PS Various alts, TRing Gyolnir at the moment, others are Gleipnir (Static group). And then I’ve got a whole bunch you may not see online so often – Molfein, Sarylfiel, Galsognir, etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The Spellswords | Dungeons & Dragons Online | Ghallanda Server | Read about us